WOTH-FIN

Winner Of The Heart

“I will now introduce the player from Team A and Team B, who will fight in the final Battle. Players, enter!”

 

PSY announced through the VCR, indicating the final battle has started. Then, all the 11 trainees of both teams came out and go on stage. Since the final battle was held in the Olympic Park Handball Arena, so the family, friends and fans of both teams are able to come and support them. There are so many people in the stadium, and that helps in raising their nervousness

 

TAEHYUN POV

 

Oh My God. Wait did I just say Oh My God. Whatever, no one will care. But hey, there are people everywhere. No matter on the left or the right side. It’s very different with the first and second battle. Where Bigbang, 2NE1, Yoon Jong-shin, Park Jin-Young, Lee Hyun-Do and Yang sa-jangnim were the only audience. But today there are fans, each member family, YG Family and Staffs. It looks more like a concert than a finale battle. However, I locked my gaze on a person, and that person is none other than the precious Bommie noona.

 

Credit to the pics owner. Thanks for sharing this perfection! 

 

Dayummm. She looks so gorgeous today. The black short dress really looks nice on her. But isn’t that dress is kinda too short? Aishh, how I wish I could grab a piece of long and big fabric, run to her and use it to cover her killer legs right now. Woahh, I sounded like an overprotective boyfrie- wait I’m not her boyfriend yet. But hey, who can resists those legs?

 

Then, an introduction video is played, and both teams went to backstage to change their clothes, and be ready for their performance later.

 

BOM POV

 

“2NE1’s Park Bom!” The MCs Daesung just yelled out my name suddenly.

 

“Yes?” I replied.

 

“You are the most famous critique of physical appearance within YG Family. Is there someone who catches your eye?” he asked.

 

Oh no. This is a tough question. How am I supposed to choose one when all of them are good-looking? T.T Wait for the revenge of Bominator, Daesung-ah. I’ll fix you once the final battle. Ah, forget about this first. Who should I choose to answer? Suddenly, a name flashed in my mind.

 

So, I pick up my microphone and say:“ Mr. Nam Tae Hyun?”

Yeah, that’s my answer. Hope that it will help to give some confidence for him.

 

Meanwhile In the Backstage…

 

“Wait. Did someone just mention my name?” Taehyun said.

 

“I think so because I heard it too.” Seungyoon said.

 

“Oh, it’s just the MCs asked Park Bom-ssi who do she thinks looks good and she answered your name. So stop thinking about it and concentrate on your stage later okay.”  The staff said to Taehyun.

 

A happy feeling once again filled his mind, just like the first time when she complimented him. It feels really nice to be chosen over Park Bom’s no.1 fanboy or Kang Seung Yoon. Although he can sense jealousy from the fanboy over there, he chooses to don’t care about it.

 

Before they went on stage, they did their Team A’s cheer pattern to ease away their nervous, and to enhance their spirit.


 

As time goes by, after 3 rounds, which are self-arrangement song, dance battle and original song battle, the final battle is done. Now, it’s the most important part. It’s the of the night. It’s the part which people anticipated the most. That’s right, it’s the part to announce who is the WINNER. Which team will be the first boy group in YG after Bigbang in 8 years, will be revealed now. As much as both team feel nervous, YG Family feels it the same way. Soon, one of the both team will join the big family. They’ll welcome a new member in the family, but in the same time worried about the losing team.

 

The MCs took 3 times to reveal the real WINNER. First time was interrupted by commercial ads, and on second time the MCs choose to ask for last words from Papa YG for both team. However, the result was finally announced on third time.

 

“And the final winning team is…”

 

TAEHYUN POV

 

“Team A” MC Daesung announced.

 

After hearing it, joy of tears instantly formed around my eyes. Even my team members were also cried out. This is the BEST MOMENT EVER! After all this hard work and effort, sweats and tear, we finally get the chance to debut. Even though we won, I hope that I won’t affect our friendship with Team B’s members.

 

So now the battle is done, it’s time to get the answer for my question.

 

At the backstage, I messaged Bommie noona.

 

Bommie ♥

Message: Bommie noona where are you? Gotta talk to you right now.

 

A few minutes later, my phone is beeping, indicating a new message received.

 

Bommie ♥

Message: You want to meet right now? Let’s go to the cafe we went last time. Treat me okay winner kekeke

 

I smiled after reading the message.

 

Bommie ♥

Message: Sure ^^ Meet you an hour later~

 

So, I got up from my seat and went to get ready.


 

BOM POV

 

Dara drove me to the café, as she’s free that time.

 

“Help me to say congratulations to Taehyun, okay?” Dara said.

 

“Okay~” I replied shortly.

 

Then, she gestured a Hwaiting! to me and give me a wink. Aigoo, a crazy friend indeed.

 

This time, Taehyun reached earlier than me. But instead of sitting inside, he is standing outside the café with two cup of drinks in his hands.

 

Eh? Taehyun ah, why don’t you wait for me inside?” I asked him.
He rubs his nape and say:" Because I want to walk along the street with you"
"Oh... Let's go then!" I said and smiled.
 
 
We are now walking side by side on the street, without a final place to go. Seoul city is indeed beautiful with city lights. Night wind blew onto my skin, so I take a sip of my hot coffee. There is a moment of silence between the two of us, but in a comfortable way. 
 
 
"Congratulations on your winning," i broke the silence
 
 
"Thank you" he replied and smiled
 
 
" Welcome~ that's from me and this is from Dara~ Congratulations!" I tried to imitate Small Park's voice
 
 
"Then thank you Dara noona" he said, which make both us laughed.
 
 
After the laugh, his face changed to a serious one. When I was about to ask what's going on, he asked me a question which make me stop on track."So...about the question last time, since my final battle is over, what is your answer? Would you like to... be my girlfriend?"
 
 
Oh no. This question again. I took a deep breathe before answering his question.
 
 
TAEHYUN POV
 
 
" I want to do a last confirmation." Bom said.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Do you really don't care about our ? What if I ate too much and ended up being a fat old woman? Would you leave me for another hot young girl?"
 
 
I chuckled at her cute question.
 
 
"If i did care about our , i won't be asking you over and over. If you really like to eat, I'll buy food for you, eat with you and maybe end up scolded by Hwang ssabu. I will try to help you to get whatever you want, but noona, can you please help me to get what I want, which is you as my girl?"
 
 
The next thing happened after I finished my words, make me feels like an exploding fireworks. Bommie noona's lips was on mine. I feel like time has stopped at that moment. After a while, she broke the kiss and said:"is this the answer that you've been looking for?" I nodded and hugged her tightly. 
 
 
"Do you want to do that again?" Bom winked.
 
 
"Sure!"
 
 
"Okay. Close your eyes."
 
 
I did what she said and pouted my lips.
 
 
"And... Try to catch me first!" She laughed and ran away.
 
 
"Aishh... This playful ahjumma..." I said before run after her.
 
 
Today's probably the best day for Nam Tae Hyun, not only because his team is the WINNER of the battle, but also because he is the WINNER OF PARK BOM'S HEART
 
 

 

So… this is the end~ How do you think? Good? Bad? Boring? Please leave a comment if you have any thought or review here ^^ The gorgeous pic that I used does not belong to me, I found it from theBOM and thanks to the owner. About KSY, I think he is a fanboy of Bom because he knows Bommie’s song really well~ and he wore Ssang Park Tee in WIN~

Finally, thanks to those subscribers and viewers of this story, you guys meant a lot to me. Goodbye 2013!

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 GUYS!