WOTH-I

Winner Of The Heart

It’s the day. The important day, which may change their future and dreams forever. It’s the day that they anticipated the most, but yet afraid of.

 

Today, It’s the final battle between YG’s WIN Team A and Team B. While everyone is so nervous for their performance later, Team A’ s maknae, a.k.a Nam Tae Hyun, has something that bugging his mind.

 

=====================FLASHBACK=====================

A few months ago

 

“You're are really good looking, especially Nam Tae Hyun”,

That is what Park Bom said after she watched the performance of Team A for their first battle with Team B. When he heard the compliment, a joy feeling rushed toward all part of his body, but he still need to keep calm because he was filming a show at the moment. He did not hear what his sunbae said afterward as he drowned in his own happyland.

 

After the show, Team A’s member went to the waiting room, packed up their belongings and get themselves ready to get back their dorm. Taehyun felt thirsty so he went out to buy a drink from the vending machine.

 

At the vending machine, he saw a familiar back. He recognized it. It was the one and only Park Bom, the one who just complimented him earlier. Bom smiled to him and Taehyun just responded with a small smile. After he bought the drink, he started sipping it. There’s moment of silence between the two of them as Bom decided to break it with some conversation.

 

“Annyeong. You’re Nam…Nam Taehyun, right?

 

“Ne…Annyeonghaseyo Park Bom sun-baenim”

 

“I approved you to call me Bommie noona,” she smiled before she continued, “Your performance was very good just now, and even though your team just lost, don’t be disappointed, but try harder next time, okay?” Then she made the “hwaiting” gesture, and flashed her genuine smile, again.

 

Ne…thanks for your encouragement sunb- I mean Bommie noona. We’ll try our best in the next battle,” Taehyun replied.

 

“It’s nice to meet you, but I gotta go now, so see you around next time,”

 

“Noona…”

 

“Yes?”

 

“C-c-can I have your phone number? Umm… in case I need help or advise for my vocal,” he muttered but yet still can be heard by Bom

 

“Of course you can! Hand me your phone!”

 

Then, Bommie started punching number on his phone’s dialpad.

 

“Here you go! Bye!”

 

Seeing the number on his phone, a smile crept up on his face. Bommie just saved her number in his phone as 봄이 ♥ (Bommie ♥)

 

And that’s how everything began.

--------------------------------------------------------

Since that day, they always send text message and call each other. They always tease and play with each other. Sometimes, they will go to practice room and practice singing together. They also shared about their daily life and bought food for each other. They grew closer day by day, and Taehyun began to have some feeling towards Bommie.

 

At first, Taehyun didn’t realized about his feeling because he always saw her around. He never felt alone as he always hangs out with a funny, weird and dorky Bom. But, since Bom was busy to prepare for 2NE1’s next comeback, which meant she didn’t have much time to hang out with him, he started to feel the loneliness, and emptiness without her beside him.

 

Taehyun thought about Bom everytime, like when he’s practicing with his fellow teammate, when he’s eating and when he’s free. He just can’t stop himself to think about Bom, did she eat well, did she sleep and rest well and more. When he sent her text message, she took a long time to reply because she’s really busy to practice their new song. That time, he knew that he’s missing Bom.

 

Finally, one day, Bommie called him out for a coffee since she had free time. After the phone call, Taehyun went to change before heading out. He chose his wardrobe carefully, because he decided to do something important, which is to confess his feeling to his beloved Bommie noona. After checking himself in front of the mirror, and make sure that he looked handsome enough, the diva headed out from Team A’s dorm to the place he and Bom should met.

 

At the coffee shop, Bom was already there and sat on a table at the corner.  Bom saw Taehyun and she waved her hand. Taehyun walked nervously toward Bom’s direction, and sat in front of her. So now, they’re facing each other. Bom apologized because she was so busy and couldn’t spend time with him. Taehyun just smiled at her, which she took as forgiveness from him.

 

After their drinks arrived, a moment of silence filled between them. Looking at his drinks, Taehyun slowly gathered his courage, and he started to move his mouth.

 

“Bommie noona…” he said it slowly, too slow that Bom can’t heard him.

 

“Bommie noona…” This time, he said it a bit louder

 

“Yes?” Bom answered,

 

Then, Taehyun took a deep breath, and said, “Did you know that, when we weren’t hanging out together, I felt weird. It’s so weird to not see you around, it’s so weird to not hear your voice, and it’s so weird that…you weren’t beside me. Well, that weird feeling was keep bugging me until I saw you just now; hence I know that weird feeling was lonely. Noona, I felt so lonely without you, and I felt very happy to see you, so I guess, I had fallen for you…” he paused a while before he continued, “ Bommie noona, would you want to help me to rid of from my loneliness, and gave me happiness? Would you accept me?”

 

After hearing the sudden confession, Bom was dumbfounded. She didn’t even blink her eyes, and she keep staring at the male who confessed just now.

 

“Well…this is such in a sudden,” Bom Said, “ Taehyun-ah, yes I did like younger guys, but don’t you think that our is way too big?”

 

“Yes it is, but when love exists, ages will only become numbers. Wouldn’t it be great if your boyfriend were younger than you? That means he has more energy to take care of you, to protect you from harm, and to help you when you needed help.”

 

“I need some time to consider about this… How about, I’ll give you answer after you finished your final battle? So you can be more concentrate on it. Deal?”

 

Without hesitant, he agreed to Bom. At least he still has a last hope, he told himself.

 

After that day, Taehyun paid his attention fully in the practice for Team A’s final battle. He must do well in it so they’ll have a chance to win, and most importantly to debut as an idols group.

 

===================FLASHBACK END===================

 

“Hello, earth to Taehyun”, his train of thought was interrupted as he saw their leader, Kang Seung Yoon’s hand is waving in front of him.

 

“Look, I know that there’s something are bugging you, but can you please be concentrate for a while? It’s our final battle soon, and we need to do well in order to have a chance for winning, arrasseo?” the leader said in a serious tone. Taehyun can hear the nervousness between his words.

 

“Ne… I’ll be more concentrate” He replied.

 

“Team A’s member, get ready as you all will be on stage soon.” The staff went to their waiting room and announced.

 


 

Well this is seriously a very long and creepy flashback chapter. And I’ll try to write Bom’s point of view in the next chapter. This story will come to an end in the next chapter so everybody please anticipated for it! ^^

Tell me what you think of this chapter below~ that’s all! Bye!