Where are you??

You're Perfect, Be My Girlfriend

 

(Narrator P.O.V.)

 

“Hyung! When does your sister get here?” Mir questioned for the 100th time.

 

“For the last time, Mir, the plane got delayed. She was supposed to be here an hour ago.” Mumbled Seungho. He was already in a bad mood because his sister’s plane was late, and having Mir on his back was just adding to the dark cloud.

 

“God, Mir, why do you care so much?” Joon asked as he made his way over to the couch.

 

“It’s been a long time since I’ve seen her! Last time we saw her was our trainee days…” whined Mir

 

“Ooooh do you like her?” teased Thunder as he mimicked kissing sounds.

 

“He better not.” Seungho said as he glared at Mir.

 

“I don’t like her!! She’s like a sister. I wish she was my sister!”

 

“Mir, you wish everyone was your sister. Except your own!” stated Thunder

 

“And that’s supposed to be my fault?” said Mir as he went to the fridge.

 

“Mir, what you need to do is forget about the sister thing and get a girlfriend. A real one.” Suggested Joon as he flips through channels on the tv.

 

“Hyung, I would but I cant seem to find the right one! Why do you think my ideal type changes weekly? There’s no one who has all the things I want.”

 

“You’re not looking hard enough” said G.O as he walked in the room and joined Joon on the couch.

 

“Yeah Mir”, agreed Thunder, “she’s not just gonna walk right through the door!”

 

;)

 

Airport 1 hour later (Erin P.O.V.)

 

“That was the longest flight of my LIFE!” I practically yelled through the airport

 

“Get over it! All that matters is we are here now ok? I gotta call my bro, why don’t you go pee?” suggested Kyung Mi

 

Oh yeah…I have waited so long to pee! Long story, but this woman apparently got stuck in the bathroom on the plane. Most painful thing my bladder has gone through.

 

“Okay, meet back outside the bathroom!” I told Kyung Mi

 

(5 minutes later)

 

I finish up in the bathroom and go out of the bathroom. Kyung Mi was nowhere to be found. I looked all over but I couldn’t see her anywhere near. I went back into the bathroom to see if maybe she went in.

 

SHE WASN’T THERE

 

I went back outside the bathroom and she still wasn’t there. I tried calling her but she must have still been on the phone with her brother.

 

Great.

 

 

(Narrator P.O.V.)

 

“Look! Its not my fault Mother Nature decided to MAKE IT RAIN! Don’t blame me!” yelled Kyung Mi into her phone

 

“Well you are still at the airport aren’t you? Why aren’t you here yet?!” questioned Seungho on the other line.

 

“Erin had to pee really bad! Long story, ok?” said Kyung Mi

 

“Whatever”, he sighed, “Just get her and her bladder over here!” demanded Seungho

 

“Ughh fine!” Kyung Mi grumbled as she hung up.

 

She went back to the bathroom to find Erin outside of it on the ground rocking holding onto her knees.

 

“Erin, what are you…” she started

 

“KYUUUUUNG MIIIIIIII!” Erin exclaimed as she jumped and hugged her. She grabbed onto Kyung Mi’s shoulder

 

“I thought you left me and I was gonna get kidnapped and who knows what else!”

 

“Erin…” Kyung Mi said calmly while removing her tightly gripped hands on her arms.

“Lets calm down now. We are gonna go to my brothers now…ok?

 

Erin nodded slowly and they went to get a taxi to the boys dorms.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

OH MY GOD ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I HAVE TOUCHED THIS!

IM SORRRYYYYYY SUCH A PABOOOOO

Mir doesn't approve....

Forgive me???

Comment what you think :)