Graduation

You're Perfect, Be My Girlfriend

 

 
(Erin P.O.V)
 
"CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 2011!"
 
Everyone stood up and threw their caps in the air. People were Cheering, laughing, and crying. It was emotional for a lot of people. Of course it would be! Our high school years were over, and we were officially adults and moving on to a new chapter in our lives. Most people would be going to college in the states, but Kyung Mi and I would be moving To Seoul in a couple of weeks. We were going to college a year later. We wanted some time off!
 
Kyung Mi is my best friend, in case you didn't get that. ;) We have been best friends since 5th grade. She's the kind of friend who you think is your sister seperated at birth. She is Korean and has taught me Korean, so I'm now fluent. It's kinda weird for a white chick to speak Korean, I know, get over it. I don't know much either then the language besides some culture things and food. God I love Korean food :L AHH IM DROOLING NOW! 
 
Anyways...we are moving to Korea because that's her homeland and I want to be with her forever. Ummm no I'm not lesbian i didn't mean it like that! Ohh umm that's not a BAD thing to be lesbian!!....I'll shut up now...
 
"I'm so glad we don't have to come back here EVER again!" Kyung Mi whispered in my ear. 
 
"What about reunions? You dont wanna see what these people look like in 20 years?" I joked as I nudged her arm
 
"Hell. No. I didn't wanna see these people regularly. Why would I wanna see what they look like years from now! You're the only person here worth seeing again, but we will be together anyways so I guess that means I don't have any reason to go!" we laughed and put our arms around each other. 
 
Our parents came up to us and congratulated us on graduating and thats when my mom started crying. 
 
"Mom don't cry! I'm not disappearing from your life!"
 
"*sniff* I know honey I'm just going to miss you so much when you go to North Korea."
 
My dad butted in and said "Honey, she's going to SOUTH Korea, it's impossible for her to go to North Korea. No way in, no way out." 
 
"Oh well that's what I meant! Anyways, it's so far away, I dont know what I'm going to do!"
 
I let out a huge sigh 
 
"mom you're going to be fine. I'll call you at least twice a week ok? Don't worry!" we embraced and I'm pretty sure I had tear stains on my graduation gown. 
 
"just remember I am soo proud of you sweetie."
 
"thanks mom." 
 
Kyung mi started pulling at my gown
 
"come on! Let's go PARTYYY" 
 
"don't party too much girls, you have to pack tomorrow so you can go to Korea Monday, got it?" my dad told us.
 
"we won't dad!" I waved and went with kyung mi to my car to go get ready for the graduation party. 
 
 
------------
Finally i put up the first chapter! i wrote this months ago but lost the journal i wrote it in soo.. im sorry...
i know its short but i already have the second chapter written and will try to put it up this weekend. i mostly wanted to just introduce Erin and do a kinda backstory on why they are going to South Korea. MBLAQ will be in the next chapter i promise! comment and subscribe please~! ^.^