Are You Ticklish?

Mischief Managed (Or, sorta...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai is a freaking ninja.

No, wait.

He’s a spy.

“Operation Cupcake is a go,” Kai whispers into his pretend microphone, pressing against the stone wall behind him.

He is feeling super stealthy at the moment, because, let’s face it, Kai is the stealthiest student at this school. And the hottest besides Sehun.

He had waited for Chen to leave the Slytherin common room before following the oblivious Ravenclaw, knowing that Chen knew who Cupcake was.

So now here Kai is, watching as Chen bickers with another student, this one a Hufflepuff who looks slightly exasperated every time Chen opens his mouth.

Kai had been debating as to whether or not the Hufflepuff could be Cupcake, desperately trying to think of a way to find out that didn’t involve tying anyone to a chair again, because really, Kai didn’t think Tao could take any more compromising positions.

But then the Hufflepuff had said something that had ruled out the possibility that he could be Cupcake.

“…he’s too busy trying to deliver the cupcakes…”

Kai had just caught the snitch of conversation, and no, that was not a pun referring to his position on the Quidditch team, and had almost squeaked out loud with excitement.

Because now there are two students who know who Cupcake is.

And Kai is pretty sure the Hufflepuff’s name is Xiumin because he recognizes him from the Hufflepuff Quidditch team.

But anyways…

 “The two targets are in sight and moving quickly,” Kai reports, somersaulting across the floor to crouch behind a stair banister. “I underestimated the Ravenclaw’s stride, but he’s loud enough that I could follow him from a few miles away. So…”

Kai rolls across the floor again, but this time, he’s not as careful, and ends up colliding with a suit of armor.

 

 

Chen is pretty sure he heard something just crash into that suit of armor in the other hallway, but he’s too busy arguing with Xiumin to pay attention. It’s probably some stupid first year anyways, running to get back to their room before the corridors become off-limits.

“So you really don’t want to try some fever fudge tomorrow and skip Herbology? Because seriously, that class puts me to sleep as soon as Professor Sprout opens ,” Chen says, watching Xiumin roll his eyes.

“I already told you no like a million times Chen,” Xiumin says, and Chen blinks, surprised at how much he enjoys hearing Xiumin say his name.

“But it would be fun,” Chen insists, ignoring his previous thought and poking Xiumin in the side.

“Yah, stop that,” Xiumin protests, and Chen doesn’t miss the little shiver that goes through Xiumin’s spine or the tug of a smile at the corners of his mouth.

“Oh,” Chen says, understanding dawning, a mischievous grin appearing on his cat-like face.

Xiumin stops walking.

“What do you mean ‘oh’?” he asks warily, taking a few steps away from Chen cautiously. It’s never a good sign when Chen looks at him like this, like he’s planning one of his stupid brilliant tricks.

“Are you ticklish Xiumin?” Chen asks, and Xiumin’s hands automatically move to cover his sides.

“No,” he lies, edging across the wall, Chen stalking him.

“Are you sure?” Chen asks, struggling not to laugh.

“N-no,” Xiumin stutters. “Crap, I mean, yeah.”

“Okay,” Chen says, and Xiumin watches in disbelief as the Ravenclaw turns away, continuing his walk down the hall.

Chen never just lets things drop.

But he’s walking away.

“It’s a trap!” Xiumin’s mind screams at him.

“Maybe he’s too tired to bother me,” Xiumin thinks, still watching the Ravenclaw walk away with wide eyes.

Slowly, Xiumin releases his hold on his sides and follows, staying a few feet behind Chen.

That is, until Chen rounds a corner and Xiumin follows soon after.

“TICKLE ATTACK!” Chen shouts, hurling himself at Xiumin as he comes into view, who screams in return, stumbling backwards as Chen’s body colli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter