Bright Yellow

White

Yellow: informal; slang; cowardly or afraid

 

 

Kyungsoo

That scent is coming closer and closer to me. I smiled. It's good being a wolf sometimes. You know where your mate is and you know you'll feel happy even if you just get a sniff of him. Wolf senses are great in this kinds of things. I like it.

Someone tapped on my shoulder and i turned to look at the person.

 

"Can you help me?"

 

My eyes were just fixed at my mate who coincidentally tapped me. I felt a jolt of electricity running through my veins with that little touch until i couldn't even budge at all.

 

"Hello?"

"Ah yes yes, sure. What is your name?"

 

Though i already know your name which i can never ever forget but if i said it, i bet it'll scare you away.

 

"Jongin! i'm a first year here and i'm lost"

"Kyungsoo hyung to you then, i'm a second year. I'm a transfer but i know my way around already"

"Oh then that's great hyung! help me, i'm always lost"

 

*You'll never be lost with me Jongin ah* i thought to myself. So i helped this poor boy and after some time we became close and good friends. I love how he calls me hyung and it feels great to finally be acknowledged by him after waiting for him to grow up all these years. His smile was always bright and shining and still is. Not only is he pure but he is so bright like a sunflower. The colour yellow, of happiness and light. He is such a golden apple, well at least, the apple of my eye and that's what i nicknamed him.

 

"Haebaragi! (Sunflower) have fun today"

"Ah hyung~! what's with haebaragi"

"Cause you're bright Jongin ah"

"Why bright? is it because of my clothes? my mom washed it extra clean though"

 

I chuckled at his dense reply. You are so dense jongin ah. I wonder if you found out what i truly am, will you still be this bright. But i wont' worry about that yet. I still have time before that happens but i'll make sure that before that happens, i'll make plenty of happy memories with you because you're someone that's worth all of my time and worth all of my life till the end of time. I have no one else but you and i'll make sure you'll have no one else to love like this but only me.

I send you off to class and pat your head, wishing you goodluck on your first day as i head to my own class.

 

"This is your new classmate, please introduce yourself"

"I'm Do kyungsoo, pleased to meet you, i hope we will have a great time"

 

The teacher asked me to sit beside this tall guy so i walked towards my new seat.

 

"Hey! i'm Chanyeol!" he smiled so wide at me. I  chuckled.

"Hey me too! i'm baekhyun!" the smaller one but cuter interupted.

"I'm kyungsoo guys, nice to meet you"

 

Glad i'm able to make friends on the first day after such a long time being apart from human contact, since i'm such a loner. This is great. A start of a new life. I'm happy. To have new friends and a mate by my side, i know that whatever the circumstances i can overcome them. Because whatever future silly reasons we would fight about, i'm sure we will always be okay. It's not going to be easy but i'm willing. Because we were always meant to be. Especially me and Jongin. From now on till forever, we really are and will be;

 

Always meant to be.

 

 

 

 

Author's note: How's the story so far? (: liking it? If i can i'll update more chapters so pls anticipate yeah? Anyway there is a reason for Baekyeol to appear because they are going to help the Kaisoo couple ;)