Three

Every 12th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taking his shoes off,  Kris stepped inside their dorm, and he felt a different feeling, a feeling that pricks his heart.

EXO is a group with twelve young boys, and that means twelve different noises. When they’re together, four to five people talking at the same times is normal, they have learned to adjust their hearing. And, it’s not just Luhan and Minseok’s talk about the football match last night, there’s Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s loud laughters when they discover something weird to annoy their members, Suho and Kris’ groans when Tao cries because of Jongdae’s teasing, Yixing’s guitar and singing when he gets lonely, Kyungsoo’s frying or whisking sounds,  not to mention Jongin and Sehun’s loud music and their feet’s noises when they feel like dancing.

But now, it’s all gone. The fridge and the airconditioner resonates throughout the house, covering the sadness of the place. It has always been like that since Minseok disappeared, and now it turned worse.

 

Finding no one in the living room, Kris went to Luhan's room, where Yixing , Joonmyun and Sehun were.

"What happened?" Joonmyun asked, all of them stared at the tall leader, waiting for an answer.

"We met Harry Lee." Kris said, sitting down Luhan's bed. Ignoring the fact that Luhan might kill him, if he finds out he sat on his bed.

"Harry Lee?" Yixing asked, hugging Joonmyun's waist.

"Why the heck will you stick with that investigator?! He's useless. He didn't even find Minseok hyung, and you expect him to find Luhan?!" Sehun said, frustrated.

"Maybe it would be better if we stick with him. He was there from the start. It would be hard for another investigator to patch things up." Joonmyun explained to the maknae.

"It's not his fault for losing Minseok. Let's be honest here, we all know how hard he worked." I said.

"To the point that he had to give up his position as a police officer." Joonmyun added.

Joonmyun's sentence was followed by silence. Kris bows his head down, Sehun and Joonmyun stares blankly, while Yixing travels to dreamland. Seeing him, Kris stands up and moves him to a much more comfortable position.

"This rascal, still sleeping soundly in this situation." Kris whispers.

 

Just when Kris is about to sit again, someone knocked on the door, then Chanyeol's head peeks in.

"Kris, the president wants to talk to you and Joonmyun." He says sticking his head in.

Kris looks at him and nods, pulling Joonmyun up. The two leaders head out to get the phone.

Some members were already standing around the phone when Kris reaches it, considering there were a lot of them, he puts it on loud speaker.

 

"I thought about Kris' suggestion. We're going to make it public." Joonmyun's eyes got bigger, Baekhyun covers his mouth in shock, and some members nod, like Kris did.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter