Gossip!

Neko Tail! :3

Seth: I like games.

Channie: Not those type of games, moves. You need to learn how to flirt.

Seth: Like this? *Runs Hand Through Hair, And Raises Eyebrows At Channie*

Channie: Good, but your face is a little derpy.

Seth: *Raises One Eyebrow And Smirks* Better?

Channie: There ya go buddy. Now, if you're both sitting on the couch together what would you do?

Seth: Yawn and stretch, and pull him close?

Channie: That's good, but you know how you like your tummy being scratched?

Seth: Yes?

Channie: Well what you do is if he does, start him or snuggling, or blowing in his ear, he'll faint.

Seth: I don't get it?

Channie: You know when we were cats how we love having our ears scratched?

Seth: Yes!

Channie: That's kinda the feeling that Garrett will get, except it'll be more exhilarating

Seth: Blow in his... ear? his face? And cuddle?

Channie: Yup, except his neck instead, it'll kinda be like grooming.

Seth: Oh, okay. So when he was talking on the phone he said something about... kissing. And other things.

Channie: When was he on the phone?

Seth: It was when he had a boyfriend.

Channie: Well, then all you have to do is make him forget about his boyfriend and make him yours. That's probably why your scenting didn't work.*Lying*

Seth: But what is kissing, and the other stuff?

Channie: Kissing is when you pucker your lips like a fish, and you kiss the other person on the lips usually, but you can only do it to the one you love.

Seth: Ohhh..., and what is the... other stuff.

Channie:*Mental Facepalm**Re-explains Everything* Get it now?

Seth: Yes?...When do I try this stuff out?

Macy: Okay, they've literally been gone forever! I'm going to go look for them! Channie: When the moments right and-*Perks Ears* I hear someone coming, hide!

Seth: *Hides Behind Door*

Garrett: *Sigh* *Follows*

Channie:*Runs Into Macy's Room*

Macy: CHANNIE! SETH!!

Seth: We have come for your soul!

Garrett: Dafaq?

Macy: Garrett, I think you should take this one, I'll go look for Channie.

Garrett: Okay!

Seth: *Shuts Door*

Garrett: Open!

Seth: Okay.

Macy:*Lol* Channie!