Tales Of The Star

BUN BUNS!

Reg POV
W-w-ww-w-w-w-w-w-wah! *Scrambles Up**Get's caught in blankets, Falls Over Again* Ahh! *Falls On Something Hard* Oof!
???: Oof!
Me:*Opens Eyes*
???: *Opens Eyes* Are you okay?
Me: AHHH!!! *Scrambles up again, to fall back on bed*
???2:*Catches Me* Gotcha!
Me: AHHHHH!!!!!! *Jumps into the closet* *Closes Doors*
???2: YOUNGJAE!!! WE'RE HUMANS!!!
Youngjae: Oh My Gosh! Our wishes came true Zelo!
Zelo: Where's Jongup?
*Shuffle*
Me: *Looks To My Left*
???3: Hmm...Is it morning?
Me: AHHHHH!!!!!!! *Blasts Through The Closet Doors**Hides Under Desk*
Youngjae: Found Him!
Jongup: Is it time to get up?
Zelo: Jongup! We're Human!!
Jongup:*Looks Down* WE'RE HUMAN!!! *Tries To Get Up and Falls* Ouch!
Zelo&Youngjae: Hahahahaha!!
Jongup: It's not as easy as you think! You guys try!
Youngjae: It's probably because you always jump around. *Tries To Get Up* See, at least I can stand.
Jongup: Try walk your highness.
Youngjae: I will. *Talks a step and falls*
Zelo&Jongup: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Youngjae: What are you laughing at Mr.Shortie.
Zelo: I believe I can stand.
Youngjae: Then do it.
Zelo: *Crawls to the edge of the bed* Stands Up*
Jongup: Whoa. Shortie's not so short anymore.
Zelo: I see the advantages of being human, and I like it. *Smiles Proudly*
Me:*Hits Head* Ouch!
Zelo&Youngjae&Jongup: Macy are you okay?! *Tries To run Over and falls* Oof!
Me: (I know I should be scared half to death right now, and try to run away while I can, but this was priceless and hilarious) HAHAHAHAHA!
Zelo&Youngjae&Jongup: *Confused look*
Me: S-sorry. *Clutches Stomach* A--are you guys okay?
Zelo&Youngjae&Jongup: *Nods heads in unison*
Me: Okay, I think I'm over this awkwardness, and surprise.
Zelo&Youngjae&Jongup: *Sit Up*
Me: *Looks away* Okay, first things first. You guys gotta cover yourselves up, grab my balnkets over there and wrap them around yourselves.
Zelo&Youngjae&Jongup: Why?
Me: It's a human thing.
Zelo: *Reaches for the blankets**Wraps the group in the blankets*
Me: Are you guys covered?
Zelo: Yeah.
Me: Okay, so who are you guys and why are you cheering that you're human?
Youngjae: Okay, so a long time ago me and the other boys were out sight seeing one day, you know taking a walk in the forest.
Jongup: We all saw a shooting star. It was said if we wished on the star we would be granted a wish beyond human comprhesion.
Zelo: When we started decending down the hill we all felt a horrible pain in our hearts, as if life its self inveloped us in all at once.
Youngjae: We out, but the next thing we knew was that the trees got taller and it was dark.
Jongup: That's when we met your neighbor Matzi. She had a special ability to understand us. That probably came from her being death and not being able to speak.
Zelo: To regular human ears you can not understand her, but to us we could make out every word she said.
Youngjae: Living with her would help us turn back to normal one day. The power of the star would be sapped away when we met with the certain people who could help us with our original wish.
Jongup: When Matzi left we all thought we were doomed.
Zelo: That's when we found out that we would wouldn't be abandoned, but that you were going to beome our owner.
Me: Whoa....Well that's a lot to take in. But I still don't get it, why am I the one to help you guys?
Youngjae: Matzis life was being drained...
Jongup: When you first met Matzi how old did she look to you?
Me: She looked around her 60's or so, why?
Zelo: She's suppose to be 20.
Me: 20!!!! 0.0!
Youngjae: She made a promise to us that she would somehow save us all. So she sacrificed herself for us.
Jongup: Taking up all that stars power, draining herself till she couldn't handle it anymore.
Zelo:*Hugs Knees* We're stable now, but Matzi had to leave.
Me: Do you guys know where she left to?!
Youngjae: ...
Jongup:...
Zelo: When she left....she left...*Hides face*
Me: Oh!...*Looks down*
Youngjae: You woudn't know, but as she was leaving, her person was eracticated from Earth.
Jongup: Her whole life and person dissappeared.
Zelo: Now, she's part of the star that granted us our wish.
Me: Matzi....She did all that?...
Youngjae: We don't even remember who we once were.
Jongup: We only remember the names Matzi gave us, and the duty she had been assigned.
Zelo: We don't even know how old we are.
Me:*Tears start falling to the ground*
Youngjae: Macy?
Jongup: Are you okay?
Me:*Tries to wipe away tears* I-I'm f-fine.
Zelo:*Crawls over and hugs me*
Me:*Cries even harder*
Youngjae: It's fine Macy, she voulenteered herself for this.
Jongup: Her destiny was all written out by the star.
Me:*Chokes in between chokes* S-she can't b-be d-ead...
Zelo: She's still with us, she's part of the star.
Me: I-I ...Never r-really t-told her..t-hank y-you...

The entire room was silent, besides my silent sobs. I stayed in Zelo's arms until I heard a scream in the other room. I believe I just heard Ave scream. I jumped up, not a smart idea. I hit my head and fell unconcious....

 

So, that was an emotional part...If you knew me in real life, I would definetly write something like this...Till the next chap....