BUN-BUNS!

BUN BUNS!

I can't wait to see Foby and Have tomorrow. Haven't seen them in F.O.R.E.V.E.R! Maybe I'll bring my bunnies with me tomorrow. I can't believe that Matzi, my neighbor, is moving. At least I get her bunnies. She gave me 6 bunnies total. One bunny has this dark fur around the rim of his eyes. His name's Yongguk. Then there is always a bunny grooming himself. His name's Himchan. Then we have the bunny that hops around everywhere, and when I mean everywhere I mean EVERYWHERE! His name's Jongup. I think this bunnies funny. I left a small mirror in the little bunny pad I made. He hops to the mirror and away I think he thinks there's another bunny that looks like him. His name's Daehyun. Let's see....Oh! One of the bunnies has really silky and shiny fur. his name's Youngjae. And I can't forget my favorite bunny of all, ZELO! I love this bunny! He's so small and fluffy! He's got really tiny paws, and he looks nothing like a bunny. He's so fluffy that I swear I'm going to have to start cutting his fur. I wouldn't be surprised if I mistake him for a cotton ball. I won't blame you. His eyes are so big they almost look beady. He also behaves, unlike the others, when I take him out he lays in my palms/lap, and he just sleeps there. The other day they escaped from their cages....I had to go look for them,*sigh*....-~-....I found Yongguk in a dark corner of my room, his eyes almost as if they were red. I found Himchan grooming himself on my pillow. Daehyun, no surprise, he found my mirror and was playing with his other self. Jongup took a while to catch. Every Time I got close to him he would hop to the other side of the room. It's like as if he was playing a game of tag. After 30mins I got ahold of him, and put him back in his cage. Youngjae found my silk scarf and apparently found it to his liking, because he bunched it up in a corner of my room. -_-ll...Once I gathered them up I realized I was missing a bunny, Zelo! I searched the whole house and even messed up my room. I went downstairs to grab a drink, and lo- and behold a Zelo managed to get stuck in the fruit bowl we had at home. It was funny cause there were a bunch of fruits in the bowel, then a random fluff stuck in the middle of it all. I just had to take a pic before I got him out, this was too cute. I wonder how Zelo managed to get out of my room? Probably got out when I went nuts looking for him. Poor fluff ball he must have been shaken up being stuck there for a while.