The Three Words

My Mind Can Forget, but My Heart Can't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV:

I woke up and felt a warm cushion below my body.

"Ugh.." I groaned as I felt a ringing pain escalate throughout my body and mostly, my head.

"You're awake." Someone chuckled from behind.

I widened my eyes as I noticed Yuri leaving my bathroom with just a white bathrobe on. I blushed, but not because I like Yuri. It was my first time seeing her showing so much skin, and I suddenly felt hot.

"Am I y?" She joked around and started to reveal her toned abs. 

"H-Hey! Put on some c-clothes.." I stuttered, completely embarrassed. 

"Okay, chill!" She laughed and went through my wardrobe.

"Hey, n-not there!" I immediately jumped up from my bed like I wasn't tired, and stopped her by grabbing her wrists.

I suddenly noticed the small space between us and blushed even more.

I let go of her wrists but she suddenly grabbed mine, and I tried to escape from her grip.

But it was too late.

"W-What are you doing?" I stuttered with a red face. She smirked and kept advancing forward, while I just retreated. Suddenly a cold wall collided with my back and I mentally facepalmed myself for being so stupid.

She leaned closer, and closer but I couldn't move. I felt myself get weak in her grip, and I couldn't move anymore.

What am I doing?!

I pushed her away and turned away. She also looked away with an embarrassed expression and scratched the back of her neck.

"H-Here." I handed her the clothes and left the room immediately.

I put my hand close to my chest.

Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale.

Suddenly, my phone started to ring, "Hello?" I answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Hey Sica, this is Taeyeon."

"O-Oh.. Hi Taeyeon." I awkwardly replied back.

"Hey, can we meet up today?" She hesitantly asked.

"S-Sure? I mean, sure." I paced around the room nervously.

"At the first where we first met personally?"

"You mean.. at the rooftop?" A smile unknowingly crept up to my face as I remembered that day when she hugged me.

"Yeah.." She replied awkwardly. I could tell that she was blushing too, remember the memories.

We both chuckled at the same time over the phone, as if we literally saw each others' reactions.

"I'll be right there in.."

"20 minutes." We answered at the same time. We both laughed again and I felt my heart leaping in joy after listening to her laugh again.

 

"Hey Si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter