Just Friends

My Mind Can Forget, but My Heart Can't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello! Double update because I haven't updated for so long!
Thanks for being patient guys!

"Yuri-shi?"

"O-Oh, Jessica-shi.. Hi." Yuri suddenly bowed 90 degrees, but then Jessica walked up to her, and shook her head, "N-No, it's fine! You don't have to be so formal. Just call me Jessica without the -shi at the end."

Yuri stood up straight and nodded, "Nae, J-Jessica." She looked very nervous. As if she just saw her crush.

Well technically she just did.

"Anyways, w-why are you here?" Jessica asked straightforwardly, trying not to be mean.

"U-Uhh, well this is where my friends and I meet up.." Yuri said, trying to be calm.

"Oh.."

"Why are you here, Jessica?"

"H-Huh?" Jessica suddenly got caught off guard. Why was she here? Because of Taeyeon. Taeyeon is Yuri's friend. No.. I can't tell her about how I followed Taeyeon here. That's too weird.

"I.. I got curious and I ended up here."

"Oh.." Yuri nodded, finally convinced. Jessica mentally let out a sigh of relief. However, it seemed like Taeyeon wasn't here. 

"W-Were you with anyone at the rooftop?"

Yuri shook her head, "No.. Why?"

"Ah.." Jessica let out another sigh, but this time out of disappointment. Where is she?

"Okay, I guess I'll leave now. See you later, Yuri." Jessica turned around to leave, but then Yuri held her hand.
"W-Wait.. About the first time we met at the cafe.."
Jessica rounded her eyes as she remembered the prank Sooyoung made. Her cheeks flushed red, and she lightly got her hand out of Yuri's grip, "A-Actually.. That was just a prank. What my friend said wasn't really true.."

Yuri looked down in disappointment, "Even.. the part that you thought I was pretty?"

Jessica rounded her eyes again, "A-Ani! I do think you're pretty.. but I didn't really have a c-crush on you.."

Yuri sighed, "But.. I actually wanted that to be true.." She spoke her mind on purpose. Jessica was confused with her words. She couldn't make out what Yuri was trying to say. She wanted that to be true? She wanted her to like her?

"H-Huh?" Jessica subconsciously mumbled.

Yuri took a step closer to her, and held her hand, "Jessica, I have something to confess.."

Jessica said nothing, and her heart started to beat faster. 
"I.."

BOOM. Jessica flinched as she heard a large thud from below. The door had closed. Someone had entered the stairway.

Jessica instantly took her hand away, and scurried towards the railing to see who the person was. 

Taeyeon.

She immediately rounded her eyes, and ran down the stairs without even looking back at Yuri. "Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter