Let's Talk About Games - CH 3

Hidden Panda, Crouching Dragon


A/N : Sorry I’ve been away from this for so long, I forgot but I’m back now and will update this frequently.  I’m going to take this from where I left off in winter okay and it’s just a short one with GD’S POV TOO!
 

~GD’S POV~
 

Jiyoung was worried. He hadn’t seen Seungri or Top come out of the room in two days, the all have a holiday off for the winter. But is this how they want to spend it. Daesung and Taeyang had went somewhere together for their six month anniversary leaving just them but it felt like they were falling apart and he didn’t even know why. It’s all he could think about.


Why? Is it something I've done? I was always nice to them? Hadn’t treated them badly so why are they avoiding me? What could it be? I don’t understand, I need to know! 
 


When Jiyoung walked in, he froze. Panda was so small and he had been crying. A lot. But the worst part was he was in the arms of Top and looked so content. 



~RI’S POV~
 

Seungri wore up to someone shaking him; Top woke up to someone shaking the person beside him.
 

“JIYOUNG!”


“AHH! What the did you need to shout for? I live here who else was it supposed to be?”
 

“I don’t know! Crazy e murderers!” Both looked at him strangely.


“Why-“

“You have the weirdest dreams Panda-hyung”
 

“Panga-hyung?” Jiyoung questioned while giggling.
 

“Oh shut up Jiyoung” Seungri said while rolling so his back was facing away and cuddled near Top again, he cuddled the small panda back.
 

“Have I interrupted something here?”
 

“And if you have?” Top said while slightly glaring at Jiyoung.
 

“I-I-Nothing, I will leave you two” He left looking confused and hurt.
 

“Do you really think this is wise Seungri?” Top whispered
 

“It’s gotta work, it’s our only way”
 

 

~GD’S POV~


They were, I knew they were but NO! I UGH!

 

I shouldn’t be this hurt but I can’t help it, I’m with Bom and I love her but I love him too. It’s been like this since day one, I fought for Seungri to be back in BIGBANG just to see and spend more time with him and I’ve never had the courage to just tell him. Now it’s too late, we both have separate paths, separate lives. Just Separate.
 

THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING I CAN DO!
 

Jiyoung sat on the couch, head in hands and thought for hours and hours until he heard creaking from the stairs. He quickly pretended to be sleeping on the couch and turned his body away from site so they couldn’t see his face.
 

 

~RI’S POV~
 

He said goodbye to Top as he left to deal with some family issue and then turned back around and looked at Jiyoung’s sleeping figure.
 

“You can wake up now” He said, he knew, he could read Jiyoung like a book.
 

Jiyoung sat up embarrassed, Seungri sat beside him.


“What’s happining to us hm?”
 

“You tell me Seung-hyun, it’s you that has all the problems and I don’t even know why?!”
 

“You don’t deserve to!”
 

“But your ing new boyfriend does, I mean come on!  You haven’t even talked to him nearly as much as me and yet-“
 

“Exactly”
 

Seungri left the house again, it’s what he’s good at leaving before it gets too much and something regrettable happens.
 

 

~GD’S POV~ 
 

Well that quick plan didn’t go well. But the main one will work for sure.  Try get Seungri to talk about things. Whose Idea was that? oh wait mine of course. I would be happy with just being friends; I’ve always been just happy with that but now he won’t even allow it But why? WHY? Top? Top, Top! TOP!
 

HIM! IT HAS TO BE! HE’S TURNED HIM AGAINST ME, I JUST KNOW!
 

Jiyoung couldn’t take it anymore he started smashing the glass table, the tv, the mirrors, punching the walls, breaking anything he could while crying about what’s happening to him.
 

 

~RI’S POV~
 

Seungri didn’t know what to do anymore, he was faking a relationship to get both to realise who they really want.
 

It’s hard to play along when Jiyoung is getting closer but yet so far away and I….
 

THE FU-!



SCREEEECH!