Breaking - Chapter 1

Hidden Panda, Crouching Dragon


Slap. . Slap. Moan. Slap. Growl.  Slap. Scream. Slap. Creek. Slap. Pant. Slap. Scream. Grunt. Done.
 

Seungri sighed and got up from his bed, quickly got dressed in his clothes, snatched his phone, rushed out the dormitory and slammed the door shut.
 

He heard the mumbled voices of protest from inside but he didn’t listen. When did he ever? Practically running out the building, he was greeting with the cold, crisp winter air.
 

“” he mumbled as he wrapped himself further into his coat and began to move against the heavy downpour of snow.
 

He huffed and slowly made his way through it, He cursed again.  His clothes weren’t disguising enough and people could easily recognise him, then again there was nobody out at 4am. Digging his hands in his pockets, he looked down at the snow covered ground with no real aim of where he was going; just trusting that he could sit back and think. His mind would take him to where he needed to be.
 

It was always like this with him, he just couldn’t deal with it. How are you supposed to look him in the face after huh? God, he never could. Every time it happened, he was out of there. And it was happening more frequently too. 
 

He found himself near one of his favourite parks; he knew he could count on his mind although not much else.  He sighed and walked inside; he decided to go to the left where the bridge was.  Snow was scattered everywhere and the street lights where still on.
 

So beautiful, if only I had someone to share this place with.
But he never did, it was just him. Always.
 

He got to the old wooden bridge, he grinned a little remembering when he was young. He thought there were trolls under there. Life was simpler then.
 

Now...Now? No, Never. If it wasn’t my professional life, it’s personal life and if it wasn’t either then it was both. Crashing down. Why doesn’t anyone just stop? Just stop trying to break me even further? It’s as if everyone is trying in succession. How scary. The best part is they don’t even notice! They never have, never do and never will. Oh what is that light? The coffee shop is opening; it must be 6am now.
 

At this point he didn’t care if people saw him, he wanted to get into the warmth but not go back to the dormitory. He quickly made his way to the shop.
 

He stepped in, ordered a black coffee. Took it and sat in the corner away from the entrance. He looked down at the table, he was so tired, he sipped his coffee and just daydreamed. But every time he tried to make his mind concentrate on something else, the more it would replay what just happened.
 

The girl giggling and bumping into things in a drunken haze, he wasn’t much better off. The other band members looking slightly annoyed and complaining about her being there. Couldn’t blame them, she always disrupted things. Every time I saw her, I felt so much pain and she was over all the time now, everywhere I looked she was there. It’s not serious though right? It couldn’t be. Wasn’t it just a casual thing but yet she was there. So feminine with her golden hair, barely clothed body and child-like voice. Always kissing and touching him, even out in public. Not just in the dormitory or work place. So careless, so upsetting, so unfair.
 

The next thing he knew there was a flash, he looked up in shock and touched his cheek, he had been crying and people kept taking pictures. He forcefully got out there and went back to the dormitory building.  Once he was safely in the apartment and found there was no one in he phoned Hyun-suk and told him what happened, he was shocked and was worried about him for once but Seungri just passed it off as pressure.
 

Finding out I actually have the ability to cry must be a lot for him to handle.
 

He went back into his room and just broke down crying, it’s all he could do because no one knows and will never know him. They will never know the real Lee Seung-hyun, just Seungri.
 

Seungri was strong, confident, masculine, funny, the perfect man -.
Lee Seung-hyun was sensitive, vulnerable, sweet, child-like, pure, scared and jealous.
 

I ING HATE YOU KWON JIYOUNG!

--------------
Sorry for the short chapter, it's just an intro but I hope you liked it, Merry Christmas!
Follow: 
http://saisenpai.tumblr.com/