Chapter 1

I'LL GIVE MY HEART TO YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You! You ask me why I don’t love you? Yeah! Now I’ll tell you! I hate you. I hate every part of you. I hate that you appeared in my life. Can you just disappear? Your presence makes my life ! Just go!” a man says and kicks me. “ But.. oppa… I love you… why you do this to me? I… I really ...really love you!” I cry. The man spits at my face. “You love me? psshh…  I don’t need your love!” he says and slaps me. “It is just a waste of time talking to rubbish like you. Don’t wait for me tonight. I won’t come back.” He says and leaves me. “Oppa!! Please!! Don’t leave me! Please!!! “I cry.

            “OPPA!!! PLEASE DON’T GO!!! OPPA!!! OPPA!!!” I scream. Sweat formed from my forehead. So it just a dream. But it seems real. I just ignore it and look at the clock. Oh my god! It’s nearly 6!!! I must wake the other kids and prepare them for school!

            I quickly run to their dorms. I turn on the light. “Kids, hurry up. Get up and go wash up.” I say to them. When they get up, I go back to my room to wash up. I also have to go to my collage.  When I’m done I walk happily to the dining hall. Oh yeah… I forgot to introduce myself. Hello my name is Kim Min Jee and I’m an orphan who lives in an orphanage. My parents had died in a car accident.  I got involved in that accident too, but only me that were save. How I wish I will go with them.

            Suddenly I bump with my beloved oppa. “Min Seok oppa!!!!” I hug him. “Yah! Keep calm! I just away for 3 days and you hug me like I’ve been away for years. Do you miss me that much? Hehe..” he hugs me back.  “Of course I miss you oppa! How is the camp? Is it fun? I wish I can join you and EXO but I can’t leave Mrs. Jang alone to manage all the kids here.” I sigh.

            “It’s okay Min Jee. All EXO members send their regard to you. They are also sad that you didn’t join us. Hehe.. I miss you a lot too. “He says and pinches my cheeks. “YAH!!! OPPA! THAT’S HURT!!!” I scream.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter