Chapter 2

I'LL GIVE MY HEART TO YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After  my class end, I quickly pack my things and walk to the cafeteria. “Ehem… Hey you. Stop!” suddenly 7 guys blocked my way. My eyes widen, isn’t that INFINITE?! I just ignore them and continue walking. “Yah! How dare she ignore us hyung!”  I heard Myungsoo says. “ KIM MIN JEE! STOP!” I heard a loud voice yell at me. I stunned. Oh crap! What now?!

            I turned my body facing to them. I can see many eyes are focusing on us right now. I gulp. “Yes? Are you calling me?” I keep my straight face. “Follow us. We need to talk to you but too many people here.” Myungsoo says and I just nodded. I follow them to the rooftop.

            Actually it quite scary, yeah… being alone with 7 boys in front of you. “Errr… you guys said that you guys have something to talk, so what it is? I’m in hurry now. “ I stammer. “Nothing much, we are just wanted to know you more. Yeah, soon you’ll become part of INFINITE.” Suddenly Sung Gyu says. I give him are-you-kidding look. “What are you talking about? Me? Become parts of INFINITE?” I ask them. “Look guys… I know it is a bit harsh, but I’m not interested to be parts of INFINITE. Can you find someone else? Ergh… on more, please don’t pick up a fight with EXO oppa again. Please… I begged.” I say.

            “You talk too much little girl. You’ll know what we are talking about soon and about EXO… errmm… we can’t guarantee that. Let’s go guys… “ Sung Gyu says and the boys are following him, leaving me dumbfounded. WHAT THE HELL? Me? Parts of INFINITE? Ugh… They just try to mess with you Min Jee. Just ignore them. I look at my watch. Oh God! I’m late! I quickly walk towards the door to walk downstairs. Upon opening the door, I saw Min Seok oppa. “OPPA!” I say. “Min Jee! Are you okay? Did they do something bad to you?” Min Seok says and quickly hugs me.

        

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter