ch.8

Married By 12 Freakin Guys

 

 

Me and the boys we were at the beach and so as jessica,we were tossing the beach ball around and stuff until i saw yoona laying on the sand wearing sunglasses and i could tell the boys see's her also.

''Hey lets go over there and play instead''suho said.

''Ok''we said in unison as we moved far away from yoona as possible and whatever we played she just got near us again.

''Hey guys mind if i played''yoona said.

''No''kai said.

''Well sure why not''jessica said.

''Jessica''i whispered.

''What?''jessica said.

''Come on please,jessica lets me play right''yoona said.

''Actually the ball is mine so i get to decide if i let you play or not which i'll say no''tao said.

''What but please''yoona said pouting.

''No''the boys said in unison.

''You know guys lets just give her a chance''i said.

''But taeyeon''baekhyun said.

''Its alright''i said.

''Fine''the boys said as we let yoona play with us.After that.

''Hey lets play volley ball''yoona said.

''No thanks''chen said.

''Oh why sure''jessica said.

''Ok then''yoona said faking a smile.After that suho,kai,sehun,d.o,baekhyun,chanyeol,and jessica were in yoona team while me.luhan,lay,tao,chen,xiumin,and kris were a team.

''But i dont want to be with yoona''kai said.

''Stop complaining and shut your mouth please''yoona said.

''What a rude girl''luhan said.After that we started to play volley ball and just then yoona hit the beach ball so hard that it hit my face which i fell down.

''Taeyeon are you ok''jessica said as they all came to me except for yoona of course.

''Yea im fine''i said.

''Gosh that brat girl sure is mean''xiumin said.

''You know what taeyeon just rest while we continue playing shall we''yoona said.

''Yoona you know what im not playing anymore im going with taeyeon''luhan said.

''Us too''the boys said in unison.

''Well ugh taeyeon im sorry but i will play with yoona then since no one is playing with her hehe''jessica said.

''Ok then''i said as we walked off.After that we were sitting in the middle of a beach.

''Taeyeon i am so sorry because i should of protect you''lay said.

''Its ok lay its not a big deal''i said.Later.

''Its almost late now and i need my beach ball back''tao said.

''Ok''i said as we started to walk toward yoona and jessica.When we got there they were nowhere in sight.

''Where did they go?''d.o said.

''I dont know''chanyeol said.

''Lets go find them''i said.

''Ok''the boys said.After that we searched for them everywhere but no luck.

''Hey lets search for them in the bathroom''tao said.

''You mean the girls bathroom''suho said.

''Yea and also i dont care if im going to get in trouble or not but as long as i got my beach ball back''tao said.

''Ok then''suho said as we all went to the girls bathroom.When we went inside we saw jessica laying on the floor with a bloody nose and was unconsious.

''Jessica wake up''i said.

''W-what''jessica said.

''What happen''i said.

''Well when me and yoona we were playing volley ball,yoona said that she needs to go to the bathroom and wants me to go with her because she is scared that she might get kiddnapped,which i went with her and me and yoona we were carrying the beach ball.After that when we were in the bathroom she punched my nose and i fell on the floor.She also grabbed something i dont know and popped the balloon up and throw it in the garbage can.I even got up and tried to push her but she punched my nose again and i fell on the floor then everything got black.

''Oh ok so thats why your nose was bleeding''i said.

''I am so mad at yoona now for ruining my beach ball''tao said.

''Well taeyeon you were right she is mean,i should of trust you''jessica said.

''Well maybe hehe''i said.

''If i saw yoona face im going to punch her face really hard until she is really ugly''tao said.

''Calm down tao,you can buy a new one''sehun said.

''But the beach ball was the last one so i bought it,and they dont sell it anymore now''tao said.

''Well thats sad,its ok there are other beach balls that are alot better then your big beach ball''luhan said.

''I know but i like that beach ball the best though''tao said.

''its not a big deal tao ok so snap out of it''kris said.

''Fine then,i will forget about it then''tao said.After that we all went home.

 

 

 

 

I am so sorry if I haven't ubdate a really longgg time because I was busy.