ch.4

Married By 12 Freakin Guys

 

 

 

''Taeyeon wake up''maid said.

''I dont feel well''i said.

''Really''maid said as she touched my forhead.

''Hm your right let me get you some medicine and your breafast''maid said as she went and closed the door.

Aurthor

the boys were in the table waiting for taeyeon and also the boys already got their breafast.

''Ugh excuse me maid where is taeyeon''tao said.

''Well she is sick so she cant eat with you guys today''maid said as she started to grabbed the medicine,water,and taeyeon breafast.

''Want me to carry taeyeon food''baekhyun said.

''Sure''maid said.

''No just let me carry taeyeon food''sehun said.

''Oh ok then''maid said as she handed it to sehun.After that they went to taeyeon room upstairs.

''I think we should follow them''d.o said.

''yea good idea''xiumin said as they also went to taeyeon room.After sehun and the maid open taeyeon bedroom,the maid gave medicine to taeyeon.

''You know i can feed taeyeon''sehun said.

''Ok''maid said as she went off.When the maid went out of taeyeon room the maid saw the boys next to taeyeon room.

''What are you guys doing here''maid said.

''Just be quiet and just go''suho said as the maid nodded and went.

taeyeon

''You know sehun you dont have to feed me,i can feed myself''i said.

''No i should feed you because you are sick and your also my wife''sehun said as he started to feed me.

Aurthor

''I dont know why but to be honest i feel so jealous''luhan said.

''Me too and it kinda makes me piss off''baekhyun said as they continue watching sehun feeding taeyeon.Just then taeyeon got something like soup on her lips and sehun started to wipe it off and started to it.Also taeyeon started to blush.

''Ok thats it im so gonna bust in taeyeon room to ruin there lovey dovey''kai said as the boys started to open the door and sehun started to jump up.

''Hi guys''sehun said.

''Sehun i never thought that you feed taeyeon,i also thought that the maids will feed taeyeon''xiumin said.

''Wait,you saw everything?''sehun said.

''Yes''the boys said in unison.

''So you guys were stalking me and taeyeon''sehun said.

''Well we just want to see if you did anything to her''kai said.

''But i didnt even do anything,beside just give us some private ok''sehun said.

''No''the boys said in unison.

''Why?''sehun said.

''Because she is my wife''baekhyun said.

''You mean our wife''suho said.

''Ugh yes i mean our wife hehe''baekhyun said.

''Well she is my wife too''sehun said.

''Can you guys just stop argueing over me cause you guys will give me a headache''taeyeon said.

''Fine''lay said.

''Oh yea i want to be alone in my room,sorry''taeyeon said.

''Its ok taeyeon,come on everyone lets go''chen said as they all went off.