ch.3

Married By 12 Freakin Guys

 

 

 

''Hey guys want to go to a party''chanyeol said.

''Sure''we all say in unison.

''But can i invite jessica''i asked.

''Sure everyone is invited''chen said.

''Ok''i said as i call jessica on my phone.

''D.o what time do we go to the party''i asked.

''At 7 pm''d.o said.

''Ok thanks''i said as i told jessica.When i was done talking to jessica on the phone.

''But i have nothing to wear''i said.

''Oh dont worry taeyeon the maid already prepared your dress''sehun said.

''Ok''i said.Later when it was 6pm the maids dressed me up and stuff and when i was done the boys were done also.

''You guys look really handsome''i said.''Thanks''the boys said in unison and also kris turn his head away and i can see that he was blushing.

''Hey thats my first time that i saw him blush''xiumin said.

''Oh yea''lay said.

''Shut up im not even blushing''kris said.

''Just admit it''tao said.

''Whatever''kris said not looking at us.After that we went to the party and when we arrived i saw jessica.

''Hi jessica you look pretty''i said.

''Thanks you too''jessica said.After that we went inside until the boys and i we saw yoona until she went to us.

''Oh hello taeyeon''yoona said.

''Hello yoona''i said.

''Who is she taeyeon,is she your friend''jessica asked.

''Ugh maybe''i said.

''Oh hello there my name is yoona and i am the second richest girl in south korea''yoona said.

''Oh hello my name is jessica hehe''jessica said.Just then yoona whisper to my ears.

''I told you that you shouldnt be near the boys right''yoona whisper.

''Yea''i said.

''You know yoona just leave taeyeon alone,were not your toys so stop bothering us''suho said as he took my hand and we all went off leaving yoona dumb found.

''Taeyeon whats going on why are you guys saying that to her''jessica said.

''Cause she is mean''kai said.

''Really she doesnt look mean to me''jessica said..

''Well just believe us,she may look nice in the outside but the inside her heart is mean and evil''luhan said.

''Ok''jessica said.Later when the party was over.

''Kris can you take me home''yoona said.

''Im sorry but i rather go with my brothers and my wife then driving you home''kris said.

''B-but''yoona said as we went outside.

''Bye taeyeon,see you later''jessica said.

''You too''i said as she went off and so as us.When we arrived home.

''Gosh it will be alot better if yoona didnt come to the party''tao said.

''I know right''sehun said.

''You know what just forget about it''i said.

''Yea i think your right''kris said.

''Kris do you like taeyeon now''lay said.

''What ugh no i dont''kris said as he went to his room.

''Geesh i think kris is changing a bit''xiumin said.

''Yea''chen said.After that i took a shower and went to my bed until i saw baekhyun coming to my room.

''Taeyeon can i sleep with you because im scared to sleep in my room because yesterday last night i watched a scary movie''baekhyun said

''Sure''i said.

''Thanks''baekhyun said as he started to walk in my bed until he slipped and then he was on top of me and i was on the bottom.

''Taeyeon i love you''baekhyun said.

''What''i said and just then he was about to kiss me in my lips until all the boys came to my room and luhan started to push baekhyun.

''What are you doing to taeyeon baekhyun''luhan said.

''Well i was scared to sleep in my room because yesterday last night i was watching scary movie so i asked taeyeon if i could sleep with her and she said sure''baekhyun said.

''Then why are you on top of taeyeon and almost kiss her''suho said.

''Well ugh''baekhyun said as he started to blush and scratching his head.

''I knew it,you confessed your feelings to taeyeon and almost kiss her''chanyeol said.

''What how did you know''baekhyun said.

''Dugh my room is next door to taeyeon and i was about to go to the kitchen until i pass her room and saw you on top of her and confess your feelings to her and almost kiss her''chanyeol said.

''What''kris said as he grabbed baekhyun shirt and almost punch him until i stop kris.

''Kris dont punch him''i said.

''Why he almost kiss you''kris said.

''Kris are you jealous''tao said.

''I dont know''kris said as he let go of baekhyun shirt.

''You know just forget about it''i said.

''Yea and baekhyun how about let xiumin sleep with you''d.o said.

''Ok''baekhyun said as he sigh.