ch.1

Married By 12 Freakin Guys

 

 

 

''Taeyeon we want to tell you something''mom said.

''What is it''i said.

''Your going to marry 12 guys''dad said.

''What,that is so not possible because i never saw anyone who married alot of guys''i said.

''But sweety they are the richest guys in south korea''mom said.

''All you care is only about money and not your daughter''i said.

''No you got it all wrong taeyeon its not us who arrange you to marry them it was their parents because i work on their company and i was almost fired by their father because i did some work wrong and the only way for me not to be fired is for you to marry all of his son''dad said.

''Oh ok when will the wedding start''i asked.

''Tommrrow,but dont worry their father said that they will prepared your wedding dress''dad said.

''Ok''i said.Later that night jessica came to my house and we went to my bedroom and i told her everything what just happened today.

''Unbelievable,girl your lucky that your gonna marry them''jessica said.

''Well,not really i dont want to be married yet ok and i wonder why would i marry the 12 freakin guys anyway''i said.

''Hm maybe just fate''jessica said.

''Maybe''i said.Later jessica went home.The next day mom and dad woke me up,also dad took us to their house and it was a big mansion with lots of flowers and a big fountain.After that a maid greeted us.

''Hello are you mr kim and mrs kim''maid said.

''Yes we are''mom said.

''Well follow me''maid said as we did.After that we went inside.It was really clean and no dust was being seen until i saw a woman and a guy walking down the stairs.

''Well hello mr kim''guy said.

''Hello mr xi wu huang zhang kim byun oh park do''dad said.

''Well whats your name dear''mrs xi wu huang zhang kim byun oh park do said.

''My name is taeyeon''i said.

''Ah ok and taeyeon this maid will show you what your wedding dress looks like and she will help you put on it and also makeup and jewelry on you(you know what just gonna call them mrs and mr instead)''mrs said and showing the maid to me.

''Ok''i said as i follow the maid and we went upstairs.After that we went in a room until i saw the wedding dress,it was really beautiful.After that the maid put me in the wedding dress and did my hair,she put the veil on my hair,she also put pearl earings on my ears and also a pearl necklace.After that she put me in makeup and when she was done.

''Wow you look so beautiful''maid said as i checked myself on the mirror.

''Oh yea your right''i said.After that she lead me back until all of them hang their jaws open.

''Omg taeyeon your so beautiful''mom said.

''Thanks''i said.

''Oh yea the boys are already at the church now''mr said.

''Ok''dad said as we went to his car and we drove to the church,so as the boys parents.Later we arrived until i saw jessica.

''Wow taeyeon your so beautiful''jessica said.

''Thank you''i said.Later i was walking down the church and everyone was staring at me until i saw 12 boys who are really handsome waiting until when i reached to them.

''Ugh boys do you except taeyeon as your wife''priest said.

''Yes''they all say in unison.

''Taeyeon do you want to ecxept them as your husband''priest said.

''Y-yes''i said.

''Now you may kiss''priest said.

''How am i supposed to kiss them when there  are alot of boys who are now my husband''i said.

''Just kiss one by one''priest said as i kissed all the boys on there lips.After that all the boys put the ring next to my pinky finger and all of them kissed the ring one by one.After that i threw my flower and jessica got it.Later when the wedding was over i hugged my parents.

''Mom im going to miss you and im going to miss you too dad''i said.

''Were gonna miss you also taeyeon and if you need anything just call us ok''mom said.

''Ok''i said as i started crying.After that i went to mrs and mr car and went to there big mansion.

''Ok taeyeon im going to show you where your bedroom is''mrs oh said as i followed her and went upstairs,after that.

''Here is your room''mrs said as she opened the door.

''Wow its beautiful''i said.

 

 

''Well thank you and i hope you like it and also the cloths are in the closet''mrs oh said.

''Ok thanks mrs''i said.

''Just call me mom for now and also call mr dad also''mrs said.

''Ok mom''i said.

''Tommrrow your maids will get your cloths at your parents house,and dont worry your parents already know it because me and your dad talk wiht your parents when you were changing on your wedding dress''mrs said.

''Oh ok''i said as she walked off.Then i closed the door and started changing.When i was done changing on my pj i went to sleep on my bed.This is so gonna be a long day for me for tommrrow.