004. Insides.

You/Junhoe drabbles

Feelings. 

You wonder how and why feelings can be so confusing.

This wave of emotions running through you and you wonder how the body can feel and differentiate each one, when your mind can't even begin to comprehend the meaning behind this rush of feelings.

 

You slowly walk towards the door and reach out for the door knob, with a sort of dread but also anticipation inside you. The first thing you do when you enter is to search for that particular face. But the second thing you also do is to quickly look away the moment your eyes meet.

You stiffen. You blush. You feel your cheeks burning as you take those hurried steps, trying to ignore him and these feelings coursing through you.

You try to talk to your friends. You focus your attention to them but your whole body is telling you otherwise, your senses tingling and very much aware of that other person in the room with you.

You sneak in quick glances from time to time, feeling relieved when he has his attention somewhere else, but then there's also that jolt of electricity when he happens to look at you too.

Just walking past each other, arms and shoulders almost touching, makes the tiny hairs all over your body stand on end. You shiver, not because of fear but because of some sort of unexplainable phenomenon. You don't understand why or how he can make you feel such a thing.

You relish the moment when he's sitting in front of you. When you can just stare at his back. Trace the outline of his broad shoulders with your own eyes.

You feel the urge to stretch out an arm and run it through his hair. To feel the softness or the roughness.

You want to talk to him... to gently place a hand on his cheek...

You want to put your arms around him... to lace your fingers with his...

 

You shake the thoughts away from your head and wake yourself up from this daydream. 

You feel your heart pounding inside your chest.

You can't even begin to comprehend why... why do we have these feelings?