Again

My Gay Pretty Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

School bell was ringing when a slim boy tried to get in, “Excuse me, sir! Please let me in! My first class has Ms. Kwang, she is so scary if she is mad, SIR SIR PLEASE!” But rule was rule, the security really locked the gate, leaving the slim boy panted hard.

“Ah if only Krystal didn’t bug me! Argh!” Jessica cursed while checking her watch, she was really late, the class must be started already, she sighed as she walked backwards, sending a snicker towards the guard before really facing the road.

The girl with wig and backpack wondered what she should do that day, should she climb the school wall? Ah no, the guards were doing their jobs well, she could be caught, being late was bad, she couldn’t make it worse by getting caught trying to get into the school.

She scrolled her phone then smirked, she hit number 2 on her speed dial, thank God it didn’t take long before the owner picked up the phone.

“Hello?”

“Krys… Please come here to my school… I’m…dying…” *click*

Jessica hung up quickly while smirking, she laughed by herself when her sister bought her lie and sent her messages.

 

To: Unppa Jess

“DYING? UNNIE! What’s going on?! I’m going there please hang on!”

 

Chuckles left Jessica’s mouth when another message came.

 

To: Unppa Jess

“Unnie, I’m on my way! I’ll be there soon! Please stay awake!”

 

“Stay awake? Aish this girl, watching dramas too much, eh? Ck.” Suddenly Jessica saw a car from the corner near her school, the car was…

Speeding towards her!

Jessica took a step back when the car made a turn into the school but just like her, the guards didn’t let the car in.

The owner of the car got out, negotiating with the guards while from the passenger seat another girl climbed out.

It was Tiffany.

“Sir, please, this is my first time, I swear I won’t be late anymore until my graduation day!” The best student in the school was late, Kim Taeyeon begged to the guards, but the guards, with more polite actions, declined to help Taeyeon.

The petite girl frowned.

“You really can’t help us, Sir? We really tried to get here on time but the traffic was bad and there was an accident on 18th street, you can check it, I swear to God it really happened.” The younger Brunette tried to help her sister but the guards apologetically said that they couldn’t help them.

“Alright, I get it… Thank you, Sir.” Tiffany wrapped her arm around her older sister, it was a strike for her sister since she was really the uptight student, being late was like never in her dictionary, Tiffany knew it. Since there wasn’t just once Taeyeon went to school before her just because she was afraid of being late, that was how uptight Taeyeon was.

“It’s okay, Unnie…” The older girl faked a smile then nodded, “Let’s just head for breakfast, we haven’t eaten anything yet, right?”

Taeyeon even forgot that she hadn’t eaten any kind of food since this morning, all she wanted to do was getting into the class as fast as she could and put the nice student image up.

The stomach protested, Taeyeon smiled as she rubbed her slightly chubby tummy, “Alright, you’re driving.”

Tiffany nodded but then her eyes caught something, more like someone, “Jessi…eee?” Tiffany quickly changed how she addressed the blonde, she hoped Taeyeon didn’t really hear her calling Jessica in that way.

The Blonde smiled as she had watched them from the very start, but she hesitated to greet since Taeyeon wasn’t really in her best mood.

But since Jessica wanted to meet Tiffany, she stood there, saying nothing, afraid of the Noona yet wanted to meet Tiffany.

“Oh, Tiffany!” Here came the greeting from the loud girl, Jessica pretended like she didn’t see them before.

“Morning, Jesse!” The loud girl greeted her friend with a toothy grin, she couldn’t cover her feelings well, couldn’t she?

“Good morning, Tiffany. And, good morning, Noona.” Jessica bowed a bit towards Taeyeon, the oldest girl smiled a bit then, “I’ll be waiting in the car, Fany.”

Then Taeyeon left the two, making her way into the car.

As soon as Taeyeon left, Jessica faked a sneeze, “Oooh your sister just freezes everything here. What happens?”

“Unnie hates being late.”

“Then she can’t be me.”

Tiffany chuckled before turning around, leading Jessica to turn around too, now their backs faced the car, “I haven’t told Unnie about you.”

“What about me?”

“Duh, that you’re a girl.” Tiffany rolled her eyes, this new boy seemed to be lost at times.

“Eh? Why should you tell her?”

“…I don’t know. It’s just I haven’t lied to her, I never do, so… I don’t know… And what if she found out that you had a sleepover in our house? What if you left trail when you sneaked out… I… uh… worry.”

Jessica smiled smugly, “Are you worried about me?”

“No!”

“Ooooh~ Too fast, denial girl.”

“Shuddup, girly boy. I’m just trying to help. It will be better if I tell her first than she finds out then babam! You’ll be expelled for pretending to be a boy.” Tiffany stated the truth, Jessica knew it, but suddenly Jessica fell silent.

“Jessi?”

“…uh, yeah?”

“Are you okay?” Tiffany lowered her head to have a better look of her friend, she looked at  Jessica, she seemed fine but she was sure that the new boy was thinking about something.

“Why am I here?”

“Huh? Do you get amnesia?”

Jessica chuckled as she shook her head, “No, it’s just… Your sister is the rea…”

“UN..PPA!” A figure ran towards them, Jessica couldn’t finish the sentence as the younger girl had ran into her, “JESSE ARE YOU OKAY?! OPPA I MEAN! I’M PANIC SORRY! I’M RAMBLING! OPPA ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!”

Panic Krystal checked her sister up and down, here and there, even turned her to the left to the right just to check on her.

“I’m okay, Kryssie.” Then the panic face turned into a relief one, “You’re okay? You said tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter