Confused All Over Again

My Gay Pretty Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I know it's been months...If you already forget then REREAD HAHAHAHHA.

Well, happy reading, my beloved readers <3

AUTHOR’S POV

Taeyeon and Krystal smiled to each other shyly, “Morning, Krystal.”

“Yeah… Morning, Grandma Taeyeon.”

The cute scene was stopped right away, the smile on Taeyeon’s face was wiped as soon as she heard the ‘Grandma’ word.

“Yah, little rascal! I’m still young and for God’s sake we’re only two years apart!” Taeyeon showed her index finger and middle finger emphasizing the ‘two years’ as if Krystal couldn’t understand what she was saying.

“Are we?” Nonchalantly Krystal answered with a smile, she was actually enjoying when Taeyeon got mad.

“Of course! Anyway…What are you doing here?” The youngest girl wore different uniforms than the other three. Taeyeon eyed the girl from her hair to her toe and praised her inside.

Krystal was indeed beautiful with her hair was tied in a high ponytail, a little messy due to the wind since she ran from her school. And she wore her uniform nicely. She even still had her bowtie on and it got another plus point from Taeyeon since she always liked nice girls.

“I… Uh…” Krystal turned her head around and signed Jessica to go there and helped her.

Jessica walked there after seeing the sign from Krystal and got surprised when she heard what Taeyeon said to her baby sister from afar, “You what? What are you doing here? Do you have plans with Tiffany…?”

Taeyeon sounded disappointed with her own question. That startled Krystal and Jessica, so Krystal quickly shook her head, “No! Jesse Oppa was the one who called me!”

Now Taeyeon had her eyes on Jessica, “I know that you know her, but I don’t know you’re that close to the point you can call her this early, Jesse.”

Jessica didn’t know whether she should be happy or not, Taeyeon had her eyes on her but from the look of it, the stare she had on Jessica wasn’t a pleasing one.

“She’s… my… friend’s younger sister! And my friend is overseas now, so she ordered me to take care of her, that’s why. Hehe. Hehe. Right, Krystal?” The sisters looked at each other awkwardly, “Yes, that. Hehe. Hehe.”

Taeyeon seemed to buy the lie, she nodded to herself then smiled to the duo, “I see. Well, I’m going to get breakfast now, do you want to come with me and Tiffany, or?”

“YES, OF COURSE!”
“NO, IT’S OKAY!”

Krystal glared at careless Jessica who agreed to join the breakfast. Didn’t her older sister have a brain, what if Taeyeon caught her or one of them says something about Jessica’s real gender…?

“I’ll take that as a yes. Alright, get in, I’ll call Fany.” Taeyeon pointed to the car as she walked to Tiffany who was playing with her phone alone now. Feeling a little bit left out.

-

When four of them walked to the car, Tiffany made way into the passenger seat. Taeyeon was about to make the sudden trip as a chance for her to get closer to Krystal by trying to make the youngest girl sat beside her but Jessica quickly pulled Krystal to the backseat along with herself, so to amend Taeyeon’s broken heart Tiffany quickly sat beside her older sister and buckled up.

“So, what are we gonna have for breakfast?” Tiffany put her phone into her pocket and voiced out since they all were kinda awkward, especially when they all knew that Krystal used to have feelings for Tiffany.

But both of the girls seemed to be okay with each other.

“Toppoki?” Jessica answered with a slight doubt since the others didn’t even responded to what she said, well, everyone sighed.

“Why? Toppoki is delicious!” Jessica heard the sigh and didn’t understand why.

Another sigh was heard, “Jessi, as much as you like Toppoki, having toppoki early in the morning isn’t really good since it is spicy, understand?”

“Yes.” Tiffany heard it then smiled, she thought Jessica had changed from being annoying into a good mannered girl.

But then Tiffany heard a giggle from the backseat, when she looked at the rearview mirror, Jessica was mimicking what she just said, Taeyeon laughed out loud and Krystal looked like she was going to die when Jessica quickly shut after realizing that Tiffany was watching her through the rearview mirror.

“Let’s just go to the coffee shop, they sell nice toasts.” When the car stopped in the traffic light, Taeyeon gave an idea.

‘Hmm’ were heard from Tiffany and Krystal, “Why don’t we have a picnic?”

Tiffany turned her body to Krystal, “Picnic?! Oh that’s actually a good idea! You’re really smarter than your sister!”

Krystal froze, Tiffany widened her eyes, Taeyeon shifted closer to hear more and Jessica was looked like she had died seconds ago.

“You know her sister, Fany?” Taeyeon’s voice was still calm and didn’t seem that she realized something, she still had her eyes on the road too.

Jessica closed her eyes and didn’t even dare to breath as if she made a sound Taeyeon would know that ‘sister’ that Tiffany meant was her.

“I-Yeah! Of course! Jesse told me much about her, right, Jesse?” Tiffany shot an apologetic stare while Jessica glared at the girl.

“Yeah, ANYWAY, let’s go buy kimbabs and juices for the picnic! Go go go! Or lets have sandwich, how about that?! Or…Oooh I know! Let’s have chicken! Or…burgers!! But let’s stick to sandwich, what flavor do you like, Noona?” The quiet Jessica suddenly became a talkative one.

“Anything, I’m fine with anything but can we stop to get gummy bears?” Jessica nodded vigorously, “Of course, anything you want, Noona!”

It was said casually but Taeyeon could feel her cheeks were reddened when she heard someone said that, not to mention that the one who said that was actually good looking.

“Uh… Okay, let’s… Uh… Let’s go to the convenience store…” Taeyeon stuttered a bit then stepped on the gas deeper to get there faster.

Krystal and Tiffany were silenced after that while Jessica seemed to be oblivious to what was happening.

 

-

“To make this easier, lets split up, who’s going to get the foods?” Krystal and Tiffany raised their hands, they had bigger appetites than their older sisters and they were hungry already.

“Ah what should I do now, I am left with the pretty noona~” Funnily Jessica clasped her hands on her chest and winked to Taeyeon which made Taeyeon laughed like an old lady, it left bitter feeling in Tiffany but she quickly turned around and walked away.

“Unnie, wait for me!” Jessica saw that Krystal followed Tiffany then they both gone after getting the shopping carrier.

Taeyeon came back to Jessica after making sure that her car was locked, she walked into the convenience store and Jessica opened the door for her.

U

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter