Realization

My Gay Pretty Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV
“I don’t want to!” The younger girl kept her grip strong on the fence of nice café that served best ice cream in town. But it didn’t bug the older girl to pull her even stronger, “But you’ve promised!”
“I didn’t!”

 

“But you finished my ice cream!” The younger girl scoffed, “I will buy you the same ice cream but not in this café!” The older girl pouted, “Promise?”
“No.” Then the younger girl tried to run away but the older girl was smarter than before, she got a hold of the younger girl’s shirt, “No more mercy, little rascal.” Then Taeyeon really pulled Krystal in, making the waiters, who were watching them from inside, greeted them in delight.
“Good afternoon, do you want to look on the menu first or do you want to order now?” Taeyeon was about to point at her menu when Krystal quickly cut her, “Let us look at the menu first!”
With a polite and cheerful smile, the waiter went away to give them time and left the ordering sheet for them to fill.
“Ahjummeoni, seriously, yah! Psst!” Taeyeon knew that the girl before her was calling for her, but she kept humming and let her eyes enjoying the delicious photos of her favorite ice cream.
“Yah! Unnie!” With a grin Taeyeon put down the menu and in a very sweet tone, “Yes?”
Krystal rolled her eyes at the action, but she looked around before whispering, “Let’s go out for now, I don’t bring my card…”
“Then do it in cash.” Taeyeon put up the menu again to cover her laughing face, she liked it when Krystal grunted in annoyance.
“Pssst, halmeoni!”
Taeyeon now talked to herself, “Should I choose this banana split or… Oooh this chocolate fudge looks delicious, triple choco… Hmm hmm…”
Krystal lost her patience, she kicked Taeyeon’s shin, “OOOWW! Yah! Jung Soojung!” Taeyeon pulled her knee up and rubbed her shin, it hurt like hell. She quickly put her foot down though, she was still wearing skirt.
“Yes?” With the same delight tone, Krystal answered.
Taeyeon swore to God she will order the most expensive ice cream in the menu.
-
“Let me repeat your orders, one triple choco, one chocolate fudge, one banana split, one French fries with extra cheese and one mango juice, is there anything else?” Krystal gulped hard as she hung her head down, meanwhile Taeyeon, she grinned and nodded happily towards the waiter, “Yes, one mango pudding too.” The waiter wrote the addition pudding then took the menu and left.
“You’re paying.” Taeyeon raised one of her brows, “Huh?”
“You order more than I do, you’re paying.”
“No, you ate my ice cream.”
“It’s just a TINY LITTLE MANGO ICE CREAM WHICH YOU BOUGHT NEAR YOUR SCHO…pph!” Taeyeon inserted crumpled tissues into Krystal’s mouth, “Hssshht, the customers are staring.” Krystal spat it right away, “You’re paying!”
“No!”
“I don’t have any money left!” Krystal showed her wallet, it was almost empty, yes, it was the end of the month which meant Jessica hadn’t given Krystal her pocket money for the next month.
Taeyeon shrugged, “Then you can start asking them if they need a janitor…” 
Krystal pouted, then she leaned her back on the sofa she was sitting at, sighed heavily.
And it made Taeyeon felt guilty.
“Yah.”
Krystal just hummed as a reply.
Taeyeon gulped at the sudden different reaction from the annoying rascal.
“Hey.”
“What?”
“Let’s split the bill then…” Krystal shrugged, “My money won’t enough even if the bill is splat…”
Taeyeon frowned, “Are you mad?”
“No.”
“I’m sorry…”
Krystal pouted even more, she folded her arms on the table then put her forehead on them, making Taeyeon felt even guiltier.
“Y-Hey… Soojung… I’m really sorry…”
Krystal’s shoulders started to move, but there was no sound from the certain Jung.
“Y-yah… Are you crying…? Soojung-ah, I’m really sorry… I will pay for the bill… I’m sorry…” Now Taeyeon moved from her seat to sit beside Krystal, “Really…?”
Krystal asked in low tone, and Taeyeon quickly nodded her head, “Yes, of course. It was me who ordered more, of course I will pay them.”
“Alright….” Then Krystal raised her head then grinned so wide, “Thank you! Waitress! Can I have another portion of mango pudding?!”
Taeyeon got her jaw dropped, “…Wait…”
“Thank you, Halmeonni~” Then Krystal laughed so hard when Taeyeon tried to choke her, “YAH! YOU TRICKED ME! YAH! Excuse me, have you… Oh my God the puddings are coming, YAHH!!”
Krystal laughed even harder when the waiters asked Taeyeon if there was something wrong but the older girl just shook her head and said that everything was okay.
“Of course it is okay, you’re the one who pay, right?” Taeyeon was asked in front of the waiters that came for them, Taeyeon had no choice but nodding.
“Awww, such a very nice Grandma~” Then Krystal ate the pudding with smiles that never left her lips.
“Mmmmmm, delicious!” Taeyeon just scooped her ice cream while calculating in her head. Then she sighed. She couldn’t buy the limited edition of pea doll……..

-
“I’m full……….”
“Me too……….”
Taeyeon and Krystal now sat beside each other, leaning on the chair, staring at their unfinished ice creams with their shoulders touched each other as they also leaned at each other.
“Yah, finish the ice cream…” Taeyeon pointed to the almost untouched banana split. Krystal leaned her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder and closed her eyes, “Nooooo waaay…. I’mmmm fuuuulll…”
The older girl could feel the younger girl’s voice so close to her ear, so nice to hear, so cute even though she knew that the younger girl wasn’t doing aegyo, she loved to hear that.
“But you haven’t even scooped that one!” Krystal just hummed as she felt sleepy, “Yah.”
“It’s yours, Ahjumeonni, finish it.”
“I’m full

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter