Chapter 66 - Forbidden Love (Part 7)

The Pre-existence Seekers

 "Teacher..." I muttered. I had learnt from my last experience and I dared not rush up to him, except to stare at him. He did not avoid my starings and he had a strange expression in his iris.

"Sakan, I believe you do not recognize Delia." The King turned and spoke to him.

Sakan? I stopped staring at him. He was Sakan and not Hyesung. He is the favoured prince of the King. I could not help but feel sad, I think of Hyesung, Eric hyung and M.... I realized that the King favoured Sakan, highly possible that he resembled the King himself.

" I really can't recognize her." The moment that I heard Sakan spoke and I frozen again! This voice, oh my god, wasn't him the ert maniac last night in the forest!? I looked at Sakan and the corners of his mouth turned up devilishly.

I did not know what to do. Ya Kim Dongwan, why did you kept offending big bosses all the while. I had no appetite during the feast and the food that I shoved into my mouth tasted like sand. I also felt piercing gaze looking in my directions. I sighed.

"Delia." A cherry voice called out to me when I was playing with my food. I turned and saw that he was the 'M look alike person' Aska, Head of the Light clan. "Did you happen to lost something? Something which mentioned that you will die if it is a female, looking like that."

"You found Gomdori?" I was elated.

Aska nodded and he came close to me," I wonder if there will be a reward?"

I nodded," What reward did you want?"

Aska's eyes sparkled," A kiss. How about that?"

I rolled my eyes, oh my god... Were they Gods? "Oh fine, you bring Gomdori to my palace later after the feast?"

Aska nodded happily and returned to his seat which was not far from mine. Accidentally, I looked at Sakan's direction and he was tilting his head, talking to the King.As if he sensed  my stare, he turned and looked at me. I sweared that Sakan was the most scary person because he had the most enticing eyes. However, recalling the ordeal of last night, I did not have good impression of Sakan.

I turned my gaze away from him and saw that Queen Yana was glaring at Sakan in anger. Crown Prince Sungmin was all smiles while Princess Freeya was looking at Aska? Well, things seemed to get interesting now.

I followed Siwon back and I was told to pack up for our return home. I was halfway in my packing when Aska came with Gomdori.

"Gomdori!!!!" If you ran away the next time, I will not look for you." I took Gomdori from Aska and scolded Gomdori softly. Aska merely laughed at my childishness.

"Oh, I remember that I promise you of the reward. But can you close your eyes because this is really embarassing." I blushed at Aska. Aska nodded happily and closed his eyes. I was laughing like crazy in my heart. I held Gomdori and let his mouth faced Aska's lips. Gomdori was happily giving a big wet at Aska's lips.

:Delia, you are so..." Aska spoke in the kiss before he opened his eyes and realized who he was kissing. " What is this!"

"Hahaha, I am giving you the reward. You asked for a kiss but you did not specify whose kiss that you wanted. Since you found Gomdori and so he should be the one giving you the kiss as his gratitude." I tried to supress my laughter upon seeing the glare from Aska.

His glare turned into a smile," Oh my. I can't believe the baby grew up so prettily in the Underworld. Maybe Sakan is regretting..." Aska looked deeply into my eyes," Do you know that I ever carried you in my arms before."

I did not know what Aska was talking about. I only knew that this Delia could have stay in Heaven, and had something related to Sakan.... While I was thinking, I saw an attendant rushing past us, giving us a bow before he went to look for Siwon.

"Sakan really regrets." Aska spoke in an amused manner.

"What do you mean?"

Aska did not respond but looked at me with a smirk. That smirk looked just like M. My heart seized a bit. How could that be someone who resembled M and Hyesung here? Was it an coincident?

Shortly, Siwon and the attendant came out and Siwon was holding onto a black box.

"Father, when are we setting off for home?" I ran to Siwon.

"Delia, bring this gift to Prince Sakan first. Thereafter, I need to speak with you." Siwon did not look too good. His grey iris seemed nervous.

"What? Me?" I was screaming fearfully in my heart. I am going to meet my doom now! Prince Sakan might not do anything to me given the fact that I am a princess of the Underworld but I doubted he would let me off too lightly.

"I am not going." I stormed my feet and placed my arms on my hips.

"Be good Delia and go." Siwon patted my hair.

"Don't worry, he will not spill it out." Aska suddenly blurted out.

Siwon heaved a sign of relief.

I followed the attendant to Prince Sakan's palace but he was not in.

The night was cold and the silvery moonlight shone on the curtain, dying it in silvery white. The flowers in the little glass vase started to drop petals and a small amount of the petals piled up on the table, some fell to the floor. A faint flora fragrant loomed in the room and if the smell was any stronger, it might seem like rose essence oil.

The curtain was half covered and the light were dim, causing longish shadows of the objects to form. I accidentally saw the large white bed and a corner of it was messy.

"You intend to pretend again." 

I was shocked and I dared not turn around," Prince Sakan."

"Why don't you dug out your eyeballs to make up for your mistake." Sakan's voice sounded high pitched. I turned around, wanted to beg for his forgiveness but I did not see Sakan anywhere. 

I heard a fluttering noise and a golden light zoomed to me. It was a golden little bird and it flew to my palm. The black eyes were looking at me fearlessly. It was so cute and I wanted to pat it. The little bird tilted his head and spoke in the same high pitch voice," Dug out your eyeballs."

I realized that all this while, this little bird was making a fool out of me. I gritted my teeth," You rascal! You dare to make fun of me! I am going to pluck off your feathers and deep fry you."

"Who dare to eat Ray?" The same cold voice sounded.

I turned around and saw those golden iris. Though I was trembling with fear, I could not show it as I am the Princess of the Underworld. 

"I apologize for my act last night. If I did not pull that stunt, I am afraid that I will not get the chance to greet your Highness now. I was forced by circumstance."

Sakan advanced towards me," Even I was fooled by you last night." The corners of his mouth curved upwards," You are indeed my...." Sakan stopped abruptly," To think, I did not recognize you last night."

"Prince Sakan, have we met before?" I got bolder since Sakan was not in anger.

His smile widened," Not only have we met, I was by your side when the moment that you are born."

"Huh?" I am getting very confused now. Did this Delia had any dealings with Sakan? Did Kibum gave birth to Delia in Heaven?

"The gift is here and I shall take my leave, Prince Sakan. My father and I are returning back tomorrow." I spied at Sakan," You can rest your mind, I did not see anything last night."

"Hold on!" Sakan grabbed my wrist," In a few months' time, you will be 500 years old?"

"How... How did you know?"

His eyes glittered," No one knows you better than me." Sakan released my wrist," At the moment, you are not going anywhere!"

"What! Why!" I exploded. I am from the Underworld and I had my friends there. I did not want to stay in this foreign place." Are you taking revenge on me? Why can't I return to the Underworld? Just based on your words? I am the Princess of the Underworld and Lord Hades is my father!"

"Siwon will agree." He shot deadly glances at me," Me taking revenge? What a joke! I am not so childish to do that."

"Explain to me why I can't return to the Underworld?"

"You will know soon."

I was fuming mad when I returned to the palace and I stormed off to look for Siwon. I told everything to Siwon," Father, what kind of joke is it that I can't return to the Underworld? How can he decide with just one word? We are setting off early in the morning tomorrow and I do not want to see him ever again!"

Siwon did not say anything but lifted me to sit on his lap. Though Delia and Siwon were father and daughter, I did not see it this way. It was disgusting for a man to sit on another man's lap. The sudden closeness made me uneasy and my body went stiff.

"Delia, you have to stay here till you turn 500 years old." Siwon spoke gently.

"Why!" I was scared and I looked up at Siwon. "Are you abandoning me? How could you leave me here?" I started to panic because I did not think that Siwon would agree like what Sakan had said.

"Hush Delia, once you reach 500 years old and I will fetch you home." Siwon said painfully.

"No! I want to go back now!" I wanted to go back where my best friend Yesung was. I did not want to stay here to face the insane Sakan. I panicked till I clutched tightly onto Siwon without knowing.

"It is not that you will never return."

"No, I don't want you to leave me here!" I started to turn hysterical.

Siwon held onto me tightly while he caress my cheek. "My Delia is getting prettier. I can't bear to leave you too..." 

Suddenly, I felt lips on mine. My brain stopped functioning and I believed all this was a dream.

"You...." A trembling voice sounded.

Siwon reacted and pushed me away. I saw the person at the door and I gasped. It was Kibum. He was crying," I...I wanted to give you a surprise but you...."

Siwon shot to Kibum and hugged him," Kibum listen to me. Don't misunderstood. Delia is my daughter...."

"Your daughter!" Kibum smacked away Siwon's hands," Is this how a father show affection to his daughter? If she is really your daughter, I got nothing to say but Siwon, you know. She is not our real daughter, she is Sakan...."

"Kibum!" Siwon looked angry and stopped Kibum from talking further.

"Fine, I will not say that. She had already grew up and you are still pampering her. I closed my eyes on the close skinship you have with her but this is too much..."

"Kibum, I love her as my daughter and nothing else."

"Daughter?" Kibum glared at Siwon," Do you dare to swore that your heart never felt anything for her behind fatherly love!"

Siwon hesitated for a while and Kibum ran off, bursting in tears.

"Father, what are you doing? Go after Mother. Explain to him clearly." I managed to say something after witnessing the scene.

Siwon nodded," Delia, you stay here and I will fetch you after your birthday." Siwon disappeared like a gust of wind from my sight.

I touched my lips or rather Delia's lips. So Delia was not their real born. Even so, I was still shocked at what Siwon did. No wonder Kibum reacted like this. I guessed I had no choice but to stay in Heaven now.