Chapter 55 - Dark Love (Part 15)

The Pre-existence Seekers

Finally, I saw the legendary Hades! 

Silky long dark purple hair silently fell on his black robe till it reached the dark crystal flooring. His light grey iris resembled the ever greyish skies in the Underworld. Without limit or boundaries. His iris also resembled the smoke, dreamily, cold and elegant. His gaze seemed so near but yet so far.

The moment that Hades saw me, a very brief bewilderment flashed across his face. Hades curled his finger and my head started to ache. I did not know what happened but I suspected that simple gesture was controlling my nerves, painful and yet familiar.

"So you are a lost soul? Before Kyuhyun find out your sins while you are alive, you are to remain here!" Hades spoke expressionlessly.

"Me... Stay... Here?" I was shocked. Not only me, Yesung, Leteuk and Heechul were shocked too.

"My Lord, this person seemed suspicious. Why not let me guard over him?" Yesung stepped forward and bowed.

Hades pondered for a while and he nodded. Leteuk also stared at Yesung curiously.

I was dragged by Yesung to his palace. The moment that Yesung stepped into his palace, he burst out laughing and was rolling on the floor.

"Be careful and not to die due to laughter." I snorted and rolled my eyes.

Yesung laughed for a while more before he stood up with a serious face. Yesung looked at me and smirked," Kim Dongwan, I see that you acted so well earlier. Do you know, Hades would have punished you by banishing you to the worst place in the Underworld by telling that stupid lie! Count yourself lucky that you escape his wrath so easily."

I turned my head away and sulked.

"Hey look. I did not betray you." Yesung raised both of his hands and he smiled cheekily," I...." He came close to my ears," do not wish to turn into a dung beetle." I turned around and met his teasing greenish iris. I found his words amusing but I was still mad at Yesung for lying to me and withholding his real identity. I continued to ignore him.

"Now, we need talk seriously!" Yesung's expression changed and his smile left his face.

"What?" I gulped at his sudden change of mood.

"Spill it, Kim Dongwan. What is your purpose in entering the Underworld?" Yesung spoke gently but he emitted an aura of danger.

"Hmm."

"You refuse to say?" Yesung smiled at me but I found it scary," Well, I guess that I had to report to Hades about your identity and secret. I wonder what will Hades deal with you? Fried you? Beheaded you? Thereafter repeat your punishment all over again? Maybe I could let you have a taste of my most scary nightmare? Or...."

"You evil brat! How dare you threaten me!" I gritted my teeth.

"Ah... Am I?" Yesung gave me his most innocent look.

"Fine!" I hesitated," I need to find someone." I lied to Yesung after getting the taste of him lying to me.

"Find someone?" Yesung raised his eyebrow," Important to you till you are willingly risk your life to come here?"

I nodded.

"Who?"

"You brat, stop being so nosy!" I glared at Yesung.

Yesung chuckled," Ha! Now, I know another secret of yours."

"If you dare to say them out, not only you will turn into a dung beetle but the smelliest one in the whole universe. Forever you will feast on the most disgusting !" I continued to shoot deadly glance at Yesung.

Yesung gave me a sad and frightened look," Ya. You are so evil!"

"Now you know brat! I handsome, dashing, stylish Kim Dongwan is no pushover."

"Haha." Yesung let out a childish glee," I really hope Kyuhyun will not find out about you. Don't worry..." A devilish gleam shone in Yesung ' s eyes," You are so entertaining and I will find means and ways to keep you here... or in that forest...."

"@÷% €&}>~☆&₩" I hurled profanity at Yesung.

I struggled till dinner time and I was simply exhausted and hungry. The food in the Underworld resemble those in the mortal world plus there were food that I had never seen before. However, they all tasted the same--- tasteless!   (> x <). After I had charged up, I had a clearer mind to analyse my situation. It seemed good to stay with Yesung since his palace was very near to Hades' s Palace. It will be easier for me to strike but I had to be extremely careful as everyone here was a big boss.

"Have you finished? Go and scoop water for me from either of the 2 buckets over there." Yesung pointed. I cursed him silently for trying to command me like his servant.

I walked over to the 2 buckets. One was crystal clear liquid while the other was murky liquid. I grinned and scooped the murky water for Yesung.

Yesung did not say anything after seeing the scoop of murky water but he just grinned. I followed Yesung to a room. It was an empty room with a large white carpet and there was a weird looking large ring on the carpet.

"What is this?" I pointed at the ring, feeling curious.

Yesung smiled happily, "I am starting to work."

"Huh? Work?"

"Yup. Have you forgotten that I am the God of Dream? My task is to enable people to have their dreams while they are sleeping. But," Yesung sighed. " Today, they are having nightmare because you scoop the nightmare liquid. "

"What! Why didn't you say so? Aishi." I am getting irritated by Yesung increasingly. 

Yesung chuckled and sat cross legged in front of the ring. He chanted something and the ring glowed. The ring became bigger and brighter and soon it turned into something like a spider web in mid air. Yesung flicked his fingers and the murky liquid rained onto the Web. 

"Done." Yesung smiled.

"That it? That all? I was expecting something spectacular to happen."

Yesung winked at me," I am giving you a sweet dream tonight."

"Er no thanks. " I shook my head.

"You are declining my offer. Do you know that even the dreams of the Gods and Angels are under my control."

"So, they are having nightmare today?" I choked on my saliva.

"Keke... I had a special treat for them. The male will turn into female and vice versa. I am a genius right?" Yesung gave rubbed his hands in glee.

"You are really an evil brat!" I felt my face twitching. 

Yesung smiled brightly, " You can go and sleep. Your room is the third door from the right. Remember," Yesung turned serious," Do not wander about here else... Muahahahahahahaha..." Yesung's mocking made me felt tense.

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room.

The ordeal for the day made me so exhausted that I felt very sleepy. I did not even bothered that I am in the Underworld. I decided to catch my beauty sleep and to think about everything tomorrow. To locate the orange Majusa here.

It was strange that I had a good night sleep and I even had a sweet dream.

With a good night sleep, I woke up feeling fresh and energetic. Looking out of the window, the skies was still greyish and I was relieved that I am not living here at all. Being coop up in such a gloomy weather, I believed I would go insane.

There was no one else in the palace except for a few attendants. I bet Yesung went out to play and he had such a relaxing post which made me envy.

I went out of the palace to take a leisure walk and I saw Hades's palace not far away. I wandered near to the palace and I started to look around the surroundings which I did not get to do so yesterday due to the whole shocking ordeal. I realized that there was rows of red Majusa planted at the front of Hades's palace. So the orange Majusa that Hyesung was talking about would definitely be here? 

"What are doing here?" A cold voice sounded over my head. I looked up and met that iris which was as grey as the skies.

"Oh... Lord... My lord..." I stammered, trying to think of something to reply. "I was admiring these beautiful flowers and was being attracted here."

"Beautiful?" There was a slight confusion in his expression.

"I was a bit curious too."

"What?"

"How come these flowers do not have leaves?" The moment I just blurted out, I saw Hades frowned.

"Majusa bloom when the leaves are gone. The leaves and flowers will not co exist together."

"Oh I see..." I nodded.

"You! Are called Kim Dongwan?" Hades looked down at me.

"Yes. Do you have any name? What is your name?" I covered my mouth because I realized that I did something which could cause my life. To think I dared to asked Hades for his name!

"I have a name... Siwon." Siwon subconsciously curled his fingers.

He answered me. The great almighty Hades, nope Siwon, answered me. I looked at Siwon surprised and I caught glimpse of the little purple ear studs on his ears. The little crystal ear stud enhanced his charms, making him elegant.

"You....." Siwon wanted to say something but he stopped.

I did not know what to do or respond. While we were in an awkward position, an attendant came hurriedly to me. She conveyed the message that Yesung wanted to meet me at the plains.

"That is quite a distant away..." I pouted.

"You can reach there through here." Siwon gently lifted his finger across the air and a black door appeared before me.

"Wow this resembled Doraemon's dimension door..." I clapped my hand in glee.

"What Doraemon?" Siwon looked at me," How did you know the dimension door?"

"Er I make a wild guess... Haha..." I was trying to control my outburst of laughter. So Doraemon character was based on Siwon. keke.....