006

Still you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do remember that Troll of a guy Jongdae? Yeah him. The one that created chocalate jelly slingshot and shooted me. That fart silently and blame Luhan. The one that hides on the rooftop just to throw eggs at Yifan and Taozi and blamed me for it. The one that blew the hell out of everybody mind with his voice. Well I got nothing good to say about him.

His boyfriend Minseok hyung? Baozi hyung. That kid that have insecurity about his weight. The one that came to my house one night and cry his freaking eyes out because he thinks he was fat but not. I could feel his bones poking me whenever he hugs me. The supplier of the group because everyone is to chicken to buy one. Hihi. The first time you saw him you think that he is insane cause he is dating Daedae. Whenever I miss you, I always go to his house and sleep with him. But most of the time I just want to Jongdae. Its like his punisment for getting me into 4 hours of lecture by my parents, Yifan & Taozi."

_____________________________

A/n : If any of you people have read Twilight, then you know that the fic got ban. So we decide that we ant to delete that fic. I still have the copy though. If your curious just ask. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter