010

Still you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one pov

________

"I dont know who you are but I felt the urge to come here and search for you. The name you said, Jongin? Sounds so familiar to me.  If you're like womdering who I am and what am I doing here, can you please hold that for a second?

First, I want you to stop crying and smile. You are beautiful and you should smile more. When was the last time you eat a proper meal? I feel nothing but bones. You should eat more hyung. Dont get freak out please?"

_________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo pov.

I felt like someone is back hugging me from the back. Im shock! I remember this smell. The arms that wraps around me felt so familiar. Is this Jongin?

 

"I dont know who you are but I felt the urge to come here and search for you. The name you said, Jongin? Sounds so familiar to me.  If you're like womdering who I am and what am I doing here, can you please hold that for a second?" the person voice is the song that I havent heard in years! How I miss this voice so much! The tears are starting to fall een more.

First, I want you to stop crying and smile. You are beautiful and you should smile more. When was the last time you eat a proper meal? I feel nothing but bones. You should eat more hyung. Dont get freak out please?" I stop crying immediately. How can I keep crying when Jongin's voice is asking me to stop? I smile & tighten his arms around me. I dont know if it is Jongin or not but I dont care right now. I know his voice. I can remember the way he hugged me.

"J-Jongin-ah is th-that you? Its you right Jongin-ah? Im not dreaming am I?" I tried to hold back my tears.

"Mianhae hyung. Im not Jongin." My heart drops. How can this be? How can someone have Jongin's voice and claim he is not Jongin? How can I feel Jongin's hugs when he is not Jongin? Who is this?

"Then who are you? Why do you have my Jongin's voice? How can your hugs feel so much like his?"

_________

Baekhyun pov

We were all shocked when someone hugged Kyungsoo from the back. I watched as Chanyeol walked to the man and Kyungsoo but stopped when the man spoke. He sounds like Jongin. We all  take a step closer to look at his face. My jaw drop when I look at him. His face is so similar to Jongin except that he is tan while Jongin was white. We watch as Kyungsoo and him talk. Kyungsoo made no effort to turn back and take a look at the man that is hugging him. I saw Kyungsoo tighten the man arms around his body.

I walk towards them and got stop by Joonmyeon. I know why he stop me but someone need to tell Kyungsoo and Im sure its not any of them.

"Soo-ah you're hugging a stranger." I said as Im in front of him. [a/n just imagine that Soo is sitting but his doesnt touch the ground. I forgot what its call. Is it crotching?]

"Its Jongin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter