O O 4. Flirting

9 4 s C A N D A L
Please log in to read the full chapter

o o 4 ;Flirting


"Soo! What's the time now? I dont want to miss my drama-" Krystal screamed really loudly from the kitchen as if the neighbourhood could hear. While that somehow just get the sleeping lady on the couch back to reality. Suzy lazily get up on the couch and yawns, "six-thirty~"and switches on the tv automatically.

"Snacks?" Krystal offered, to Suzy the one embracing the fluffy pillow watching the drama. She takes her offer. Now, both of them are setting down and watching the drama.

"Gosh... Do Min Joon, dont ing tell me you're just going to leave like that? How about Seong Yi? Why dont you do something since you're alien? God... damnit!" Krystal cursed.

"Is he Kim Soohyun?? The Samdong guy with the bird nest hair during dream high era?? Unbelievable! He looks charming than ever." Suzy fangirls over the character, yet earned a dead glare from Krystal for the wrong timing of admire.

Their eyes got watery scene by scene, as they thought Do MinJoon is not going to show up when SeongYi's walking on the red carpet and yet he appears and shown up for only a few seconds. Even his appearance were kind of short, yet it was memorable, the moment everyone was frozen and he walks toward SeongYi like they are in their own world. They kissed. The kiss is getting passionate, it's like never wanted to be apart but to stay this moment more longer....

..............

"Let go of you? Over my died body. I'll make everyone know that you work at the bar. Don't forget that you're underage." He smirks, as I knew nothing's going to happen smoothly on me
"You cant-" ... I try to stop him to reveal anything. I grabbed his wrist stopping him from doing anything stupid, and for the first time We stare into each other in eyes...
That was a pretty amazing experience...
"Suzy-ya!! Are you in there? Suzy-ya?" Now, it's Krystal turns. Somehow, Krystal wakes both of us up from staring more into each other, and shifted away our gaze. The atmosphere was kind of akward, but Sehun did not forget what he aims to do in 'returns' for mel.

The smirks on the edge of his lips reappears again, and continues "Why not?? How bout we share this to your best friend out there?" Sehun was about to twist the door knob but... 'click'  I  pushed the man laying against the door, so I was now exactly pressed on him, then my lips are softly crushed on his, and that gave him a sudden shock, in a quick motion I press the button and locked on the door so no one would interrupt us.
I was quite shocked with my sudden action as if I thought there's left only us in the store room.
Just not until.... someone fake out a slight cough. Then our lips are parted.

I've totally forgotten about Kai's presence. The atmosphere was getting more akward than before, I was cursing myself for doing such a stupid thing.
I can see Sehun is kind of dumbfounded, and not to mention I've noticed Kai clenched his fist, I bet Sehun would noticed that as well...

..............

"Wait, Why is him flirting with my minds-" Suzy cursed, messing her hair like she's actually washing her hair with shampoo. "Him? Who perhaps?" Krystal's curious with her statement and asked impatiently but Suzy just left out a sigh and says "Nothing actually..." Then, she gets the remote control from Krystal and switch to the other programme, MBC is where she stopped. Now were playing gu family book ep17, with such a coincidence she switched to another drama with another kisses scene again, the love romance between Choi KangChi and Dam YeoWool.

She can't help but the kisses scene reminds her of what she did. "Why eveything has to happen with kisses scene. Why?" She yelled, throwing away the remote control on her hands. That kind of surprised Krystal.

"SooJung ah~ Is there... anything like relationship or something between Sehun

Please log in to read the full chapter