O O 3. Overdose

9 4 s C A N D A L
Please log in to read the full chapter

o o 3 ;Overdose


Sehun lift her chin up making her facing him, "You..."  He stares at this particular girl, whose her hair had covered her bare face facing him. "N..Neh?" She gulped then Sehun tries to continue, "... Don't you know that you're blocking my way?" She's speechless at the same time feel relief as he didn't able to regonise her. "A..Ah! mian..." Suzy bows and quickly moves aside, giving a path for them.


"I'm kinda met her somewhere before though- Just. Nothing- Let's go hyung." Sehun turned around and gaze at her once again before leaving.



"Wait!!! master Sehun!! Wait for me!! We're on the same way!! master-" Jiyeon, Sehun's new hired maid exclaimed from afar. School uniform? It's obvious that she's attending the same school with Sehun.





"Baek- I wonder how's our 2 maknaes doing on their first day. hmm~" Chanyeol stares out the window in bored. "kkaebsong~ Get a girl or something? They do that everywhere-" Baek replied, munching a pepero in his mouth. "I'm kinda miss last night though- haha That girl, you know- Brought some excitement to my life in that particular seconds."




It finally comes to their P.E lesson. Boys and girls were asked to change into their sports wear in the fitting room.
'ppang-' A slammed on Kai's locker. Then, the girl lays against the cupboard, folding her hands infront of her chest, facing infront of Kai. He smirked, "What makes you here, Son Naeun?"  Naeun reaches both of her hand wrapping around his neck, and smirks "What makes me here? Why? Are you that excited seeing me? I'm glad if that were true." Naeun pulled her more closer to Kai, and starts flirting over him. That akward atmosphere filled up the compartment, before Kai able to act. He shoved off both of her hands on his shoulder and left without a word. Kai walks towards the exit. Leaving Naeun herself frozen in the place.

"O my god, he's cute." "Man, that 2 hotties- I just cant-" "How I wish I owned one of them-"
Something Kai and Sehun could best be describe as boys over flower. Including their classmates, all were over them, over their hotness, over their coolness. Because Jiyeon's Sehun maid, so she could stay beside him, just like a bodyguard, of couse everyone's jealous of that.
Suddenly, he stopped. "Hey, classmate. Lend this." Sehun grabbed away a schedule on Krystal's hand. "Netball? Perhaps... Do we guys have any chance for basketball?" Krystal was frowned because of the guys infront of her, her ideals, especially the one behind Sehun. That's Kai of course. "N..Neh?? I think so. We dont usually follow the schedule given though. It's all up to you guys." He slightly nodded on her statement and thanks h

Please log in to read the full chapter