O O 2. White

9 4 s C A N D A L
Please log in to read the full chapter

o o 2 ;White


"Uniform? This is odd-" Suzy stated, upon seeing her fashionista-friend dressing neatly in a uniform, that is really odd to see. "YA Bae Suzy, dont judge my taste. It's not like I wanted to wear- Just in case, okay?" She defends, as fixing her hair with the miror and asked "Suj, how do I look?" "Horrible-" She remarks coldly in one words, and walked away embracing her books. "YA wait for me, Bae Suzy!" She catches up and bumped into Suzy who suddenly stop infront of her. "I know you well, Krys. Spill it."





"Here's your vest and tie, sir." The maid noona offered, with a slight smile on her red lips. Sehun stood up and head to her, Maid? I'm sure I've fired all of them last night... That means- "so you're my new maid?" She nodded shyly as respond. Later, Sehun lifted her chin, making her facing him in his eyes, softly whispered into her ears "Noona~" He caress her hair that tied in buned. "Dont mind if you could call me- Jiyeon." "Jiyeon?" He smirked, turned and walked away holding his schoolbag. His smirk faded later as he remembered how the girl shame on him last night.






"United as One? So, what the big deal with you? Calm down baby." She munched on the chips, as waiting another story of Krystal. "Oh come on, Bae Suzy. EXO! you see? EXO! How can I calm down? You know what? the last two member are in the same age as us, uwaaaahhhh- Omg, you just dont know how HOT they are-" Next, Krystal drift into imagination, right until Suzy's loud snores disturb her, she pissed and threw a book on Suzy's head, with that making her awake bluntly  "what? Hot? yea- I'm hot too." She chuckles as seeing the Krystal girl sitting a desk infront sulking, "Araseo, you're hot too Krys-"





XO Academy, that's a place where parents were begging so hard to let their child study in. The boys were smartly in their neat uniform, standing in a row infront of the school. As for the students who were passing by, gossiping around. showing their affection for getting noticed, all were because of them, it seems like the rumors of the last 2 fresh new looks in

Please log in to read the full chapter