Our Ending

Hello Shy Boy

Taekwoon heave deep sigh he miss Sojin so much

Girl'sday were very busy these past few weeks and he barely see them in the backstage since they are not promoting anymore and getting ready for their upcoming comeback and whenever they have same schedule Leo felt like she is avoiding him.

 

Sojin on the other side remembered the album that Leo gave, she look for it and place the album in her table , she smile lovingly.

 

"Such a cute guy " she whisper.

 

She couldn't help but to remember the kiss and the skinships they made during the collabortation.

~He has a great body~

 

She thought as she get a chance to touched it when they are dancing.

 

She covered her face by that thought , she feel guilty because he really intend to ignore Leo because of the kiss.

 

Leo and even Vixx and Girl'day members felt how cold Sojin is to Leo and she keeps on ignoring him because she's afraid of the abnormality that she feels towards to him because everytime she will see him and hear his voice her chest keep on pumping.

 

There's something she can feel ... maybe its a admiration.

 

Leo is getting desperate , he keeps on blaming himself because their relationship was alot before. . If only he tried to control his feeling and did not kiss her maybe they are still okay now.

 

N tap his shoulder to comfort Leo they are now in a music show.

 

"Its my fault ..." He whisper

 

"Talk to her , i hear that they will perform today so go find her and explain"

 

He face N and hugged him.

 

"Y-yah , you twerp Get off"

 

He smiled lovingly to N and say his thanks after that he run outside and look for girl'sday room but they say that Sojin went outside.He feel so dissapointed so he decide to go to the rooftop,

he opened the door and stopped as he saw a very familiar figure with a long brown hair who's sitting on the floor.

He walked near her to confirm.

 

"So-sojin "

Sojin looked at him

 

"W-what are you doing here Leo?"

 

He shrugged his shoulders.

 

"I don't know... my foot brought me here"

 

Leo smile to Sojin he sat on the floor too.

 

"I-I need to go now "

 

She got up but Leo caught her hand to stopped her.

 

"Please Let's Stay here for a while" Leo demanded.

 

Sojin pulled her hand away , kinda felt awkward.

 

But Leo hold it tightly so she dont have a choice but to sit and stay there .

 

They are Both silent, just staring at the sky.

 

 

"Yah, Jung Taekwoon ! stop being too shy ...Say something I hate silence"

 

said Sojin and broke the silence between them.

 

It was too quiet ,she hated silence and awkward atmosphere the most especially now with Leo.

 

she heard him sigh

 

"A-are you avoiding me?"

 

She did not answer instead she look down.

 

"Silence means Yes "

 

He mumbled and flash a fake smile.

 

"Iam very sorry Sojin-ssi about the kiss, I know i should have not done that "

 

Sojin's heart was beating fast just like she was in a race that time,

 

Alone with Leo while their hands are locked together.

 

Its hard for her to look at him. She's too afraid that if she will look into his eyes she might fall for him hardly because now she is sure that she likes him , not in a dongsaeng and brother way ,Because she likes him as a man , she then wonder what kind of a boyfriend he is .

she wants to talk to him but afraid that when she approach him the admiration she's feeling right now will become love.

 

"Im being sorry because it did offended you , but Im not sorry for kissing you that day "

 

Sojin look at him weirdly ..

 

"W-what do you mean Taewoonie?"

He smiled bitterly.

 

"I-I Like you for a long time Sojin-ssi  , Im always looking at you from a far and I don't regret the kiss that i stole while we're performing.

Im too shy to confess my feelings for you , Iam afraid that you only looked at me as your junior..

Whenever we're together You don't know how happy Iam that i don't want the day to end."

 

 

"I just want to be with you Sojin ,

You can hate me after this , atleast i know the reason why , and atleast I already confessed to you so Its okay if you start ignoring me again .

I should be the one who's responsible for that mistake that i make so

I will let you hate me "

 

Leo stood up and extended his hand for Sojin.

 

"Im sorry for the trouble that i made,

Thank you so much Sojin Noona " Leo bowed his head politely Sojin bit her lips when he called her noona.

 

"I think I should go now"

 

He walked forward and open the rooftop's door but he stopped when He felt Sojin hand in his outfit which made Leo to be surprised.

Even herself was surprised but she ignore it.

 

"Y-you said that you're not comfortable calling me noona? Stop calling me like that Shy boy ...You're making me feel so old "

Sojin pouted and Lean her head into his back

 

"M-mianhae Taekwoonie , For avoiding you ...Its not because im mad at you , Its just that ..

T-there's a part of me feel uncomfortable when you're around"

 

 

"Ehh? then you really hate me!" He whine .

 

"A-ani , its not like that ......Its Just because I think ..... I .. i "

 

Leo was waiting for her sentence.

 

"I-i...."

 

"I WHAT?" he blurted in his irritated tone.

Sojin instanly smacked his back.

She glared at him

 

"Will you please let me finish my sentence first !"

He hissed and pouted.

 

"Neh , Jung Taekwoon .. I-I think ...... I Like you"

She said blushing.

 

"YOU WHAT?"

He can't believed on what he heard.

 

"Aish Taekwoon , don't make me repeat it again you jerk !"

Sojin heard Leo Chuckled.

And whisper to her ear

 

"You're blushing !" he teased.

Sojin rolled her eyes when she saw Leo smirked evily.

 

"You like me too huh? since when?"

 

"Err I dont know , maybe the day that we are choosen to collaborate"

He hugged Sojin tightly.

 

Sojin looked away. She didn't dare to look at Leo because he is surely teasing her with his grin.

 

"B-but why are you avoiding me Sojin-ah?"

 

"Ahmmn, because Iam afraid that I might fall for you"

 

Leo's eyes shine brightly he smiled seductively and wiggled his eyes.

 

"Then i should be by your side everyday so you will learn to love me too "

 

"Hmmn that's a good idea Leo "

She pinched his cheeks and smiled widely , she loved the feeling when Leo is by her side

 

"Sojin , Will you be my Girl?" He said looking directly into her eyes.

 

Sojin maked face and raised her eyebrows.

 

"Seriously Taekwoon? only seconds past when you confess and now you want me to be your girl that easy? "

 

He laughed and that laugh gave her a joy.

 

"haha as expected to a clever leader , Then I'll court you ... but just make it easy for me please"

 

Leo said in his cute voice that made sojin to giggled.

 

"Woah , hey Where did the shy boy Leo go? "

 

She jokingly retorted as she hug Leo too.

Leo snapped his finger and smile.

 

"The shy boy Leo is currently on a vacation , so the manly Leo is here infront of you my princess"

 

The two of them laughed. He touched Sojin tip nose

 

"I love you Park Sojin" He mumbled Sojin blushed

 

She buried her face on Leo's chest. His arm fit perfectly around her body like it was made to hold her.

 

Then Leo cupped Sojin cheeks and move closer to her , Sojin closed her eyes because she knew what's he is trying to do.

 

She missed Leo so much , its just a week avoiding him but for her it seem a year.

 

Leo lips is about to feel her soft lips so he close his eyes, he wants cherished the moment, However ...

 

"UNNIE !"

 

The two of them got shocked to see girl'sday members with their smirks on their faces, they turn around.

 

"Oopps Sorry we didnt want to interfere your lovey dovey moment unnie ."

 

Minah said while walking down the stair .

 

"Just keep going , we cover our eyes unnie.. give him a smack so he can happily go and perform with his group" Yura teased, the two of them wear a poker face.

 

~ Psh , thanks for spoiling our sweet moment here ~

She thought and pouted.

 

 

She look at Leo who's already sad then she tip toe and Kiss his lips.

After that she blushed and look away.

Leo giggled and kiss her forehead .

 

"Saranghaeyo .."

 

THE END !