Practice Day

Hello Shy Boy

After 1day the members were smiling widely when Leo came out to his room ,

 

He smiled to them and eat his breakfast after that they went to the location where they need to practice the steps for their special stage.

 

Girl'sday and Vixx meet on the practice room .

 

They are shocked to see Girl'sday wearing a simple outfit but still looking pretty .

 

Sojin greeted them with a lovely smile.

 

The other members did the same.

 

Leo was smiling lovingly watching Sojin and Girl'sday playing hide and seek with them while waiting.

 

He was to quiet and shy to talk to Sojin waiting for a chance to be with her.

 

"Staring at her huh? ...

 

Ken teased.

 

The practice started , the formation will be couple , one guy from vixx and girl from girl'sday as pair.

 

The pairing was already decided ,

it will be Hongbin + Sojin , N + Minah, Leo + Yura and Ken + Hyeri

 

but N pleaded to their manager to talk to the music bank producer to change the pairings they want Leo and Sojin to be paired up and good thing the producer agreed.

Leo shyly move to where Sojin is

 

"Annyeong Leo-ssi"

 

Sojin greeted while smiling widely looking at him .

 

His hands are shaking and his palms getting sweaty although its already a cold season.

 

Hongbin glance to Leo , who is dead silent and walking stiff like an idiot while he's moving closer to Sojin side.

 

Vixx and Girl'sday members saw it too and they secretly laugh.

 

"A-annyeonghaseyo So-sojin noona" he bowed his head and greet her.

 

He is blushing , seeing Sojin smiling like that makes his heart jumped that he think his soul left his body for a several minutes.

 

He heard Sojin chuckles and it was like a music to his ears.

 

Sojin was looking gorgeous in just wearing a simple jeans short a plain fitted stripe shirt.

 

Girl'sday and Vixx admitted that Sojin is surely the prettiest among the members , she doesn't look like a 27 y/o because of her baby face , she is indeed beautiful just like a goddess.

 

"Aigoo, Don't be shy " She giggled looking at him .

 

The practice began the choreographer show them the steps and since they are all dancer it was easy for them to memorize the whole choreography.

 

First all of them danced together then next in pairs to check how the individual couple dance to the rythm.

 

Hyeri and Ken first , followed by Minah and N , then Yura and Hongbin.

 

Sojin was busy eating and Leo stares lovingly at her , she munched the bread and fruits in her side silently like a kid who's enjoying eating .

 

She saw Leo staring at her and she felt uneasy because she looks like a beggar who haven't eaten about a months since she eat like a hugry monster .

 

She heard him laugh so she hand him a food and ask if he wants some .

 

Leo shook his head and show his killer smile.

 

While waiting for their turn Sojin talked to him ...

 

"Leo-ssi" Sojin whisper to grab Leo's attention.

 

"Y-yes? W-what is it Noona?" He stuttered .

 

"Yah ! What's wrong with you? Stop stuttering Leo-ssi ..Do I look like a ghost or something that it scare the hell out of you? "

 

She said while pouting ,

She hates awkwardness and silence because she used to be with her three younger sisters who's loud enough to break her eardrums whenever they are together ..

 

Well the four of them are always together , they are living under the same roof , playing together, eating , performing and having fun like a real siblings , so she likes the talkative kind of person.

 

OF COURSE NOT NOONA, YOU ARE GORGEOUS ENOUGH THAT I CAN LIVE TILL ETERNITY STARING AT YOU .

But of course he did not say those .. instead

 

"Ani, Sojin noona its just because Im shy to face you..."

 

he don't want sojin to be offended because of his stupid reason.

 

Leo's eyes got widened when Sojin tap his shoulder and his heart skipped a beat .

 

"Its not good if you were always shy , Be confident afterall you are handsome , talented and kind too"

 

This time Sojin was smiling ,Leo feel like he can die now when he felt Sojin's hand tapping his back but he shook his head and say

 

No! I will make Sojin noona my girl first.

 

Leo enjoying the tap when Sojin stood up .

 

"Let's Go ! Show me what you got"

 

Sojin winked and stretched her right hand for Leo.

 

Its their turn to show how the two of them dance.

 

.

Vixx N , Ken and.Hongbin together with the Girl'sday members couldn't help but be shocked when its Sojin and Leo turn.

 

The way they dance .. It was fantastic knowing that the Shy boy Leo dissapear and now looking hot dancing ily together with Girl'sday leader who is known of being the cute Aga gunju off stage but a charismatic y Goddess on stage.

 

The way they dance to the y music of Now with their own voice cover was awesome.

They dropped their jaws

 

 

"Don't you think they will make a very charming and y couple?" Yura blurted because of how amazing Sojin and leo look so good together .

 

"Definitely.." They all retorted in unison and a sign of approval.

 

"W-WOAHHH !!! "

 

They clapped their hands Vixx members teased Leo for that Hot and y dance he did with Sojin .

 

Sojin gave Leo a high five , she flash her sincere smile and compliment him .

 

"Sojin noona , you are a great dancer " he also compliment sojin .

 

They take a break ,

 

Vixx and Girl'sday get along well with each other

they asked vixx to dance female president and in return Girl'sday will sing Vixx Song,

they made fun of each other .. the way vixx dance the shaking of Female president and girl'sday voice immitating Vixx voice and expression while performing.

 

Leo walk to where Sojin is sitting the two of them alone in the practice room because the other buys some snacks.

 

 

"Do you mind if i sit here with you? " he politely asked to Sojin.

 

"Sure..."

 

Leo kinda felt awkward , Sojin closed her eyes and lean her back to the wall.

He took out his mp3

 

"Here..."

 

Leo hand Sojin the headset and tapped the free space in his side asking for Sojin to move closer so he can share his headset to her.

 

Trying to erase the awkward atmosphere between them.

 

He play the song, their shoulders are already close that made Leo feel so comfortable .

 

Sojin also at peace listening to the music and then it was interrupted when she heard Leo humming the song

 

She glance at him , his eyes are closed and he was smiling while also leaning his head .

 

"Y-you like that kind of songs? "

She is referring to the music that they are listening , its a ballad the unpopular ballad song that people usually ignore.

"Yeah, it is very meaningful too bad , many people aren't that lucky to hear such an amazing songs like this "

 

He retorted and smile , Sojin pinched his cheeks and laugh.

 

"Yah Leo-ssi, We have something in common, Im more into this kind of songs as well."

 

Knowing that they have something in common made her feel happy .

 

"Sojin noona is it okay to you if i call you Sojin-ah? "

 

He shyly asked blushing.

 

"Eh? wae?"

 

"Well , i will be more comfortable calling you that way than adding noona "

They both laughed and Sojin nooded for approval.

 

They talked for a several minutes Leo feel so comfortable now unlike before .

 

"You know what Sojin-ah , I have a confession...

 

I liked you secretly ..

 

Im always looking at you from afar and i don't have a courage to say it to you

 

But now I want you to know that i Like Y---- "

 

He glanced at Sojin and there she is .............. ...SLEEPING

 

So he was talking to himself and she did not heard his confession.

He heaved a sigh and pat Sojin's head.

 

He lean Sojin's head on his shoulder and also closed his eyes until he also fell asleep.

 

Vixx and Girl'sday members finally arrived and then they wore evil smirks on their faces and immediately took out their phones .

 

*click*

*click*

They took a photos of Sojin and Leo sleeping like a real couple.

 

Leo hold Sojin hand pretending to be asleep.

 

What a tricky guy , N mumbled when he noticed Leo's fingers reaching Sojin's hand.