Shy Boy's Hidden Feelings

Hello Shy Boy

December18, 2013

Girl'sday and Vixx was choosen to collaborate for Music Bank End-Year special.

 

Its not the first time that Girl'sday will performed with a boy group 'coz they already did a collab with teentop before but this will be their first appearance on Live with their new hairstyles for their comeback this january 3 after a 6 months of resting.

 

 

Vixx on the other side was feeling so nervous and excited at the same time because this will be their first time to collaborate with a girl group and its a y concept.

 

 

"Hey , I heard that we will perform with Girl'sday "

N happily informed s while they are watching Girl'sday live performance of female president on TV.

 

Vixx members glanced instantly to N.

 

"Jinjja?" they asked in chorus and N nodded , since girl'sday is only a 4 group members the two of vixx will not going to participate.

 

"Who do you want to be partnered incase you was choosen to perform with girlsday? " Ken asked s.

 

"Well all of them are pretty and y with their individual personalities and charms so its hard to choose" N stated.

 

"I'll choose the four of them !!" Hongbin chuckles , they were teasing each other when they saw Leo watching TV and focusing to Girl'sday performance they can see amazement in his eyes.

 

"Leo Hyung !" Ravi called to grab Leo's attention.

 

"What is it?" He retorted coldly.

 

"Who do you think is the prettiest in girl'sday?"

 

"Hmmm... All of them are actually pretty , after all they are a visual group ... B-but if I have to choose, I-i will choose So-Sojin noona"

He shyly utter while blushing

 

"Sojin- noona looks like a goddess, she's caring, sweet, cute and talented too"

 

He added while biting his lips.

Vixx members wear a smirks on their faces.

 

Leo is known as the Poker face chic ,

honestly he hates camera and attentions he is a shy boy and barely talk but he's sweet and a great vocalist .

 

Vixx find it suspicious on how detailed his description is while describing Sojin, It is the first time that leo talks like that especially for a girl.

 

 

"What's with that look?"

 

Leo asked, he is getting suspicious seeing s staring at him like that with a smirks on their faces.

 

They remember Leo's ideal type

 

- •His ideal type is someone who is feminine, smart, wise, and also leaves a good first impression.

 

And realizing that Sojin got that all , knowing that she majored Mechanical Engineering before debut in a university with only 8 girls to 800 boys student who majored Engineering too is amazing and she's a smart girl.A feminine aura , the way she talk and dance her smiles and voice.

She is surely Leo's type.

 

"By any chance Leo-ssi, Do you like Sojin-noona? "

 

He was taken a back before answering .

 

"N-neh , I always admired her secretly."

 

He retorted while nodding his head.

 

The vixx members are happy to know that ,

They are thinking to give leo a chance to show his feelings for Sojin and the collab with girlsday is the good opportunity for Leo they are sure that he will be very happy after all they always saw Leo looking at SoJin from a far whenever they have same schedule.

Vixx want Leo to experience the feeling when people is inlove because after their debut he never got interested in girls , he never did fall inlove nor confess to someone.

 

He don't have the courage to confess because he always taken aback .

 

Hongbin approach N about Leo and they agreed to do their best to set Leo and Sojin together.