The Day when the story behind Junhyo and Haesica appear PART 1

3 Years of Love (discontinued)

 

“Hyo…” Yoona walk closer to Hyoyeon who is talking to Seohyun.

“What?” asked Hyoyeon and then Yoona drag her from Seohyun.

They are partying together. It seems that Junsu is back, so the party begins. The others are ordering food around and some of them are having a conversation each other.

“What do you want, Yoon? I was almost get the limited version of – “ Hyoyeon try to talk but Yoona stop her.

“Did you notice that Junho oppa always stare at you?” Yoona said and caught Junho is looking at them. Junho quickly turn his head.

“Huh? So, what?” said Hyoyeon.

“I think ..” Yoona try to search the most suitable words. “I don’t know how to say this but..did you know Junho oppa before?” asked Yoona.

“Huh? Are you kidding me? We have been together since junior high school and you know that I didn’t have any friend named Junho, right?” Hyoyeon pissed out.

“But—Hyoo..” Yoona said.

“Let’s go back..I want to check Sica…I’m worried about her..” said Hyoyeon sadly. “You look to them” Hyoyeon pointed at Tiffany and Jay.

Tiffany is being a ‘wife’ to Jay. Glue at Jay as many times as possible.

“Uh..that is really..” Yoona is mad as soon as she looked Tiffany.

Then Yoona and Hyoyeon go back to their seat.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Junho POV

I see Hyoyeon is there. She is talking with Yoona. She didn’t change at all since back there. I was so in love with her. And that feeling didn’t change even 3 or 5 years or forever…

‘Oh! ! Yoona caught me looking at them..’ I thought and then turn my head to look at the other direction.

“Junho-ah..” Junsu said to me.

“What?” I looked at him with lazy face.

“I’m sad today..” Junsu said to me.

“Uh..You think I didn’t?” asked me and then looked at Jay and Tiffany’s. “Oh..I know what you meant before..”

“Uh..” Junsu nodded.

“Today is for you okay..It is your birthday..” said Junho and walking towards Jay and Tiffany.

Junho POV end

Jay’s POV

Okay..why is Tiffany gluing at me all the time…I don’t hate it, really..but..Why is that crying face of Jessica didn’t get out of my mind? I’m getting crazy now. I felt like I have done wrong when I see a girl crying in front of me.

“Tiff…can you move aside?” Junho said suddenly pushed Tiffany away.

“Oppa!!” Tiffany pouted.

“I’ll buy you something later..” said Junho fake smile.

“Okay then..I love you,oppa!” said Tiffany cheerfully and then talk to Taeyeon.

Uh..she is always like that..I mean Tiffany. She said she likes me! But now, she said she loves Junho. Isn’t she a cheap woman? Uh..I am getting mad for no reason. Okay..I admitted it that I like Tiffany, but it’s not love,okay? Not love.!

“What are you doing,Jay? Gluing with her all the time..You knows that Junsu like her,right? I mean..Love..” said Junho standing for his brother.

Yes..that’s it! Junsu loves Tiffany. I know it already, and I truly didn’t want to ruin it.

“Yes,of course..” I said smiling. “Let me correct something. She is the one gluing at me..Not me..”

“I know…she is always like that…” Junho said lazily.

“Uhm…let’s talk about something else..” I said. “So, what about your Hyoyeon?” asked me randomly.

“Jay..Oh! I forgot..You already being my friend since junior high school.” said Junho.

“Yeah..” I smiled.

Jay’ POV end

“Must I talk about it? I really not in the mood now..” said Junho.

“Yeah..tell me everything..the only thing I know is you and Hyoyeon has something back then..” said Jay.

“Okay..I’ll tell you everything then.” Said Junho still staring at Hyoyeon who is talking to Yoona now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jessica is walking around the mall. She needs time to prepare her heart to go back to the restaurant again. Suddenly someone bumped into her.

“Sorry!” said the guy apologizing and try to help Jessica stand.

“Uh..I’m alright..” said Jessica while try to stand up.

The guy is looking at Jessica when she is tidying her hair.

“Why are you looking at me that way?” asked Jessica disgusted with the way that guy is looking at her.

“You are…” the guy try to remember. “Jessica, right?” said the guy cheerfully.

“Huh? You know me?” asked Jessica looking at the guy.

“Oh, lady! You shouldn’t forgot about me!” said the guy smiled. “You are the one who is crying when we are separated to different high school!”

“Uh?” Jessica tried to remember the guy.

“You can’t recognize me because of my appearance..” the guy said.

“Nerd Donghae??” Jessica is guessing.

“Yeah!” said Donghae cheerfully. “But..omit the ‘nerd’ please..I’m not as nerd as before,Jess..”

“YOU ARE DONGHAE??” asked Jessica. “UNBELIEVABLE!”

“Hehe…you didn’t change,Jess..” said Donghae.

“Uh…you think that I will change into alien huh? Of course I’m not!” Jessica said jokingly.

“Okay..! Let’s meet other time, okay?” said Donghae. “Let me know your phone number!”

“Uhm..sure..” said Jessica give her number to Donghae.

“Sorry, my friend is waiting..I will contact you the other day,okay?” Donghae blinked at Jessica and then leave.

“Uh..that Donghae is really something..” Jessica laughed when Donghae tripped because of running. “Oh, at least I smiled now…I’m getting back to the restaurant then..I think Hyoyeon and Yoona must be worried..”

Then Jessica is walking back to the restaurant.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

So..

Junhyo's past will revealed out in the next chapter..Haesica too..^__^

And..

What will happen to Jaysica?

Thanks for comments...and subscribe..^__^

Please comments more! Thanks..^___^

Sorry for the short chapter...I will write longer in the next chapter..!

O.yeah..Please vote.!