3 Years of Love (discontinued)

Description

Jessica Jung is a clumsy, nerd, and bad-looking girl at Seoul High School. Everything in her is about study and study. Until one day, he found someone that will change her and all her life.

SECOND SUMMARY..

Jay is so popular at school, he likes fooling around but he is kind. Tiffany, one of his friend likes him so much and Jessica also like him...but...who will Jay choose? He shows some kind of interest in Tiffany but who knows what will happen...

Besides, Junho is like a superman to Hyoyeon. He helps Hyoyeon with all he can do. Actually who is Junho to Hyoyeon? He keeps helping the 'bandit' Hyoyeon. In the other side, Hyoyeon doesn't realize about Junho. What happened between Junhyo?

 

 

- CHARACTERS -

Jessica Jung                : As I said before, she is a clumsy, nerd and bad-looking girl at Seoul High University. She has 1 sister named Jung Yuri. Her father is in charge in America so she live with only her mother and Yuri. She is not from a rich family. At first, she didn't has much attention at Love Life, but she changed her mind when she found Park Jaebeom.

Park Jaebeom              : A popular guy at school. He is so cool and all girls attention are at him. He is from the rich family and smart. He is so mysterious because he seems that he is in love with every girls, but indeed he only loves one person from the start.

Kim Hyoyeon                 : She is one of Jessica's bestfriend. She is also has a clumsy look and nerd. But, she is the only one of Jessica's bestfriend that has boyfriend (another nerd) named Lee Junho.

Lee Junho                      : Hyoyeon's girlfriend. He is also a nerd and very smart. He is in charge of the class.

Im Yoona                         : One of Jessica's bestfriend. And also has a nerd look. She is the foolest one among Jessica and Hyoyeon. She is kind and always help Jessica when she needs her help.

And the other characters will show up when the story goes on..!! (I am too lazy to write all of them now..>__<)

Foreword

Jun is here!

I am a  Jaysica shipper! and I really want to write a story about them..

I love Jaysica, Junhyo, and the other pairings!!

And about this story...I am always thinking when I read FF about Jaysica, why is it always Jay who beg for Jessica's love?

What happened when it is the time for Jessica who beg for Jay's love?

Hope you will like this!!

-JAYSICA AND JUNHYO-

"3 Years of Love"