The Day when the story behind Junhyo and Haesica appear PART 2

3 Years of Love (discontinued)

“Promise me then..don’t tell anyone okay?” asked Junho to Jay.

“Yeah..” Jay smiled.

“Serious?” Junho asked again.

“100% “ Jay said.

“Don’t tell anyone,okay?” Junho said.

“YES! Just tell me,dude!” Jay shouted at Junho’s ear.

“Okay..that’s hurt!” Junho said while rubbing his ear.

“So?” Jay is getting bored.

“Okay then..” Junho nodded.

- FlashBack –

It was Junior High School when Junho still not stable.

“Junho..you like her,right?” asked Junho’s mom one day.

“Uhm?”

“She is beautiful,right?” asked his mom.

“Moomm! I said I don’t want an arrange marriage! Besides, I am still – “

Junho doesn’t finish his words yet and his mom gave him a photo of a girl.

“Moomm!!” Junho shouted.

His mom is just smile at Junho.

“I can’t believe this!” Junho glared at his mom.

His mom nodded.

“Woahh!! How can you get her to marry me??” Junho is jumping at his place. “This is great!!”

“Mom knows how to make her son happy..” his mom smiled at Junho.

Junho hugged her mom tightly. “Oh, mom! You are the best mom I’ve ever had!!”

“You have only me as your mom,son..” Junho’s mom hugged Junho.

“Mom..you know how much I love Hyoyeon, right?” I love her so much!” Junho smiled.

“Yeah…I’m pretty sure that you like her since we have a trip together last holiday.” Junho mother said. “I thought you were a gay..” said Junho’s mom jokingly.

“Momm!” Junho pushed his mother.

“But..Junho..you must be patient, okay?”  said his mom.

“Why?” asked Junho suddenly his smile drop.

“Because Hyoyeon is not accept everything yet..even if you two will be married after the graduation of university.” Said his mom.

“But..mom..” Junho eyes teary.

“Junho baby…you must be patient..if you two is bond by fate..you two must be together..” Junho’s mom said.

“Okay then..” Junho smiled.

-FlashBackEnd-

“So what? You two are getting married?” asked Jay curiously.

“No..” Junho said sadly.

- FlashBack –

Blamm!

“Hyoyeon!! She is my bestfriend!” Hyoyeon’s mom shouted.

“What? If she is your bestfriend, why must I marry her son? Why don’t you the one who marry her?” Hyoyeon said.

“But..Hyo..Listen to me..” Hyoyeon mother knock Hyoyeon’s room door.

“Mom..sorry..but this time I can’t..I mean..” Hyoyeon sighed. “I don’t know Junho. Even we were going in the same trip last holiday, I can’t remember him well.. I don’t even know who is he!” Hyoyeon said with her back glued at the wall beside the door.

“Junho is so shy to be friend with you,dear..but he likes you already..and I’m sure he is a kind person..” said Hyoyeon’s mom still knock the door.

“Mom..I have boyfriend..!” said Hyoyeon.

“Who? Eunhyuk? He is just want to play with your heart,dear…I know it..” said Hyoyeon’s mom.

“No,mom! He is not..!” said Hyoyeon.

“Okay..if he betrayed you and you two are over..you must marry Junho,okay?” asked her mom. “At least take a look at his photo,Hyo..”

“Whatever!” Hyoyeon shouted and then her mom didn’t get any further attempt because she is pretty sure that Eunhyuk is just playing with her lovely daughter.

-FlashBackEnd-

“Her mother phoned my mother and say sorry..” said Junho. His eyes is already teary.

“Huh? Just like that? Why Hyoyeon doesn’t like you..?” said Jay.

“I don’t know…at that time he has boyfriend…” said Junho while looking at Hyoyeon.

“Uh man..I want to help you!” Jay said happily.

“What? You can’t take care of yourself and now you want to help me?” asked Junho.

“What do you mean?” asked Jay.

“Uhm…how about Jessica?” said Junho randomly.

“What about Jessica? She is just my friend..” said Jay while looking at Jessica who is with Hyoyeon now.

“Friend? You help her from Tiff..” Junho teased Jay. “I thought you like Tiff, but you fight for Sica back then..” Junho smiled.

“What? I just want to help her because Tiff was bullying her…” Jay said.

“Oh..”

“But…why did she cry? Junho, what cause a woman cry?” asked Jay.

“You bully her?” asked Junho.

“No,I’m not!” Jay complained.

“Okay…you made a mistake?” asked Junho.

“Nope…But I guess I made it..but I don’t know what is it..” Jay sighed.

And then Jay and Junho are looking at Jessica and Hyoyeon.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

How Jay help Junho?

And will Hyoyeon remember Junho and consider his feelings for her?

Does Jessica still love Jay?

And what about Jay's feelings?

Please comments and subscribe! ..^___^