Chen loves christmas

Christmas

To Chen christmas is wonderful. The snow, the ice, the low temperature that makes you shiver and wear theses cute little hats and mittens. He loved it all. The presents on christmas day and all the highlights and decorations was just a bonus that made you love winter even more. To him christmas was indeed winter. To others christmas was christmas and winter was winter but for Chen it was different. To him christmas was just a bonus that came with the winter and to him winter was the most beautiful time of the year.

 

The snow glistening in the sun standing low on the blue sky. The missing clouds making the day extra cold, forming your breaths to small cloud puffs and painting your cheeks and nose a bright red. Lay’s face buried deep in his scarf and his body cutely tucked in a big fluffy jacket. This was Chen’s favourite weather, a.perfect day where you can go skeeing, go for a walk or ride snowboard down a hill with your friends and family.

 

And not to forget the warm chocolate that burns your fingers and warms up your body after a long and tiring day out in the cold. He loved these moments, these special moments that made winter, winter. Just like the ice cream in the summer and the leafs in the autumn. 

 

Sitting there with Lay still shivering from the cold and smiling contently as the warm liquid slowly turns his body warm again was his happiest moment. He himself swirled in a lump of blankets while Lay insisted that he needed them better than him, resulting in Chen having more blankets than enough.

 

Chen loved watching a movie in the evening, when the world outside the window is dark and your limbs is sore and your body drained it was perfect time for a movie. Half through the blankets would always eventually be scattered on the floor as the heat become unbearing, leaving them with one blanket that they shared with each other. And when Chen eventually fell asleep on lay’s shoulder, Lay would carry him into his bed and they would crawl under the blankets and fall asleep in each others warmth.

 

A perfect winter day indeed.