HELLO DARLING - Chapter 4

HELLO DARLING! (EXO FANFIC!) [ON HOLD]

HELLO DARLING

CHAPTER 4

By: Meeeoowth

 

 

**

 

SUHO POV

 

*Next Day*

 

"Hyung~ Wake up!"

 

Somebody was trying to wake me up from my deep - beautiful, sleep. But I'm still tired from last night. A lot of things happened in just one night. We won an award, got to see FLIPPED and then about us competing in a reality show.

 

"Hyung! Come on manager-hyungs is here. He needs to talk to you." The voice, who I recognized as Tao, continued to wake me up.

 

"Ugh, ten more minutes please~!" I said and pulled the covers over my head.

 

"But hyung, it's really important."

 

"Tao, please. Ten. More. Minutes." I almost snapped at Tao. Don't get me wrong, but I'm really stressed and tired. I just wished I'm not part of the competition.

 

"Wea Suho-ssi, you aren't up yet? Tsk. Tsk." Said an awefully familiar voice.

 

I immediately sat up from my position and came face to face with a smiling Leeteuk.

 

Oh fudging kimchi. I'm so stressed that I'm starting to imagine and see random things.

 

The Leetek-hyung in front of me chuckled at me. "You're not imagining things Suho-ssi."

 

And the image speaks too. And reads mind no doubt. Perhaps this Leeteuk-hyung is a ghost and-

 

WHAAACK-!

 

I was smacked by a pillow, courtesy of Eunhyuk-hyung. "Snap out of it Suho-ssi. It's really Leeteuk hyung."

 

"Ne~! He has a vacation from the military. Silly Suho." Said Donghae-hyung, who just entered the room.

 

"Now. Now. No need to whack Suho-ssi, but I have to admit, it's tempting since you called me a ghost." Said a laughing Leeteuk as he sat on the edge of the bed.

 

"I'm so sorry Leeteuk-hyung. It won't happen again! I promise."

 

"It's okay. I understand you're really stressed and tired from the events from last night." Leeteuk-hyung said standing up. Eunhyuk-hyung and Donghae-hyung went out of the door with an amused Tao.

 

"Get up, get up. You're manager has something to announce to all of you."

 

"But wait hyung, I don't mean to sound rude but, what brings you guys in our dorm." I asked Leeteuk-hyung..

 

"Like I said, you're manager has somthing to tell you. Now, come on." He said calmly.

 

I stepped out of my bed and started to follow Leeteuk-hyung out of the room. So far, nothing really has changed about hyung, only his hair and lack of make-up. He's still the patient and kind leader of SuJu.

 

Don't tell anybody but he's my idol and really look up to him, I mean who won't? He had lead a fifteen-member boy group at its peak and he had no complaints of what so ever. I have a twelve-member group and it's already difficult leading them.

 

As we entered the living room area of our dorm, I noticed that the other members of SuJu were also there.

 

Wait. Is that?

 

Hankyung-hyung?!

 

Oh holy kimchi!

 

=============

 

LEETEUK POV

 

I watched as Suho's eyes grew bigger when he saw Hankyung and I mentally chuckled. SMTown decided to reunite us in regards of Hello Darling, where we will have an important role so to speak.

 

"Okay. Since everybody is already present, let's get down to business." Our manager began to speak and stood at the center of the room.

 

"As all of you may know EXO will be participating in a new variety show." Manager continued. "They'll be the contestants, resulting for them to compete with each other."

 

The last statement was no shocker but you could still see the EXO members stiffen. They have bee alway united since their debut that 'competing' is such a touchy and foreign subject. Hence their motto: "We Are One!"

 

"Since each of you is on your own, we decided on giving you mentors who will guide and help you all through out the competition. They will give you certain advice on matters which you find difficult and they'll help you improve your qualities and skills."

 

This time the EXO's manager spoke, "Your mentors will be no other than your Super Junior sunbaes. You will be paired up with the one you share common traits, skills and perspectives."

 

I was excepmted from the paring because I'll be going back to the army in a month. I just have time to watch and be part until the first elimination.

 

Now that I have thought about that, this sounds like the show 'The Bacheor' or 'The Bachelorette', but korean.

 

"First one is, of course, Suho-ssi." SuJu manager said. "You'll be paired up with Siwon-ssi. Since you came from the same hometown and have the same domestic status, I'm confident that both of you would have great understanding. And you being look-a-likes is just a bonus to the package."

 

Siwon-ssi got up from the floor and made his way beside Suho. He placed his arm over Suho's shoulder and gave him a slight head-lock. Suho gave him a smile.

 

"EXO has four chinese members and good thing SuJu has members who are chinese or could speak chinese, and Donghae-ssi . . . stop playing with Eunhyuk's hair." Our manager said. I shook my head in amusement. Typical EunHae.

 

"Kris?" Called out EXO's manager. Kris, in response, raised his hand. "You'll be paired with Henry-ssi. You both, will most certainly understand each other, in chinese or english."

 

Our manager then assigned the other chinese with another chinese. Tao was assigned to Zhoumi, Luhan was with Hankyung, and Lay was with Donghae. Donghae is not chinese, but he is able to communicate in mandarin. He is also a dancer, so he and Lay will be a match.

 

I almost laughed as I watched Eunhyuk's face formed a pout. He can't stay away from his fishy, if you know what I mean.

 

=============

 

D.O. POV

 

Everything happened so fast we didn't know what hit us. I was cooking breakfast when the doorbell rang. I asked Tao to open up the door because I was about to serve the food on the table.

 

 

Tao came into the kitchen, and to my surprise, he was with the Super Junior hyungs. I looked at them with wide eyes and looked back to the food I just served. Oh no. There aren't enough food for everyone then.

 

 

Then Kyuhyun-hyung spoke as ge read my mind. "Don't worry DO-ssi, we had our breakast already."

 

 

Without speaking another word they began to wake-up the other members as they searched every room. The next thing I knew I was beside Ryeowook-hyung, who was assigned as my senior for the show. I think I am a great match for Ryeowook hyung, we're both vocals and we have the same passion for cooking.

 

 

Baekhyun-hyung was paired up with Kyuhyun-hyung since both are also vocals and Chen was paired with Yesung-hyung. The lot joked about them being the same in vocal skills and especially with their 'dancing' skills.

 

Then Chanyeol-hyung was paired with Heechul-hyung, they have the same amount of charisma and good looks. They also have this past fondness of growing their hair long and they both are good in playing the drums. But unfortunately Chanyeol-hyung was not good as a dancer as Heechul-hyung.

 

 

Sehun was paired with Shindong-hyung, both are good dancers, they could rap and they also like their hair to be in more than one color. Xiumin-hyung was paired up with Sungmin-hyung they both are all around, they rap, dance and sing.

 

Last but not the least, Kai. He was paired with his fellow dancing machine, Eunhyuk-hyung, who was, by the way, staring at Donghae-hyung. EunHae moments, wish I had a camera.

 

 

Now that everyone is paired up, let the games begin.