HELLO DARLING - Chapter 3

HELLO DARLING! (EXO FANFIC!) [ON HOLD]

 

HELLO DARLING

CHAPER 3

By: Meeeoowth

**

Location: HONG KONG; BACKSTAGE @ MAMA2013

Time: 21:15

 

 

MICKEY POV

 

"I'm gonna be what now?!" I screamed at Kris, Aya, JC and Jove.

 

"Come down Mickey. It's not that bad. It'll just within three months max." Kris reassured me.

 

"No, no and no. Don't give me that crap! Why me huh? Why can't it be JC? Or Jove? Or you?!"

 

"You do know I'm already engaged since birth, right?" Kris asked.

 

"Damn those Chinese parents of yours! Why can't they be like other Chinese parents, and forget about those arrange marriage thingies?" I said as I slumped back to my seat here in the dressing room.

 

We are currently backstage at the MAMA 2013. What supposed to be the best night of my life turned out to be the worst! I was just told by the others that I'll be a participant in a Korean reality TV show. And it'll be launched after our performance.

 

"Why can't it be Aya?" I asked pointing at Aya who was polishing her nails.

 

"I have boyfriend dummy." Aya said calmly without looking up from her nails.

 

"Ugh! Jove?"

 

"She's too young."

 

"JC?'

 

"I got stuff to do?" She said smiling at me.

 

"And what stuff are those, if I may ask?"

 

"It's none of your business. Now get over it. You're going to participate for this show and there's nothing you can do about it." JC said as she crossed her arms across her chest.

 

"Dammit. Dammit. Dammit." I muttered continuously.

 

"Enough with that cussing Mickey," Shane said as she strode into the dressing room. "Everybody out of the room now, you're up in five minutes."

 

I lazily dragged myself of the coach and followed the others out. The MC of the show was giving an introduction for us. There were no other celebrities backstage, only FLIPPED and the event staff.

 

"FLIPPED, it's up to you if you're going to choose the hand-held microphone or the hands-free one." Said the stage director.

 

Showtime!

 

=============

 

Location: Hong Kong @ MAMA 2013 with EXO

Time: 21:20

 

KAI POV


 

"Congratulations to everyone. But before we say goodbye, we have very special guest for all of you." The MC began. "They are international superstars, and making their name resound throughout the music industry. Please welcome, no other than, FLIPPED!"

 

As the MC finished his introduction, the electronic bass sound of 'FORWARD' came booming throughout the building. I can feel the beat drumming on my chest to my ears. The lights are going crazy and the audience were in uproar. K-pop stars were growing wreck-less in their seats as FLIPPED one by one appeared on stage.

 

G-Dragon jerked in his seat when JC popped on center stage. She's wearing her signature knee high boots and all-black ensemble. SISTAR squealed as Aya strutted on stage flipping her long curly hair, as she sported a mini skirt and baggy tank top. INFINITE cheered as Kris and Jove came up the stage from the audience, like they did.

 

And last but definitely the least, everybody jumped as Mickey came rapping the intro of FORWARD. I swear the building shook as everyone jumped to the beat . . .

 

[MICKEY rapping]

"Hands up in the air

Wave it like you don't  even care.

Jump up to the air.

To the air (To the air)

So scream out, 

shout out,

 let it out loud."

 

"EVERYBODY JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!" JC screamed into the microphone. Everybody jumped, hand in the air and head banging in all the places.

 

[JOVE singing]

"Lights. Camera. Action.

Come FORWARD to the notioooooon~

Let's begin."

 

The song continued until the beat came up, approaching the chorus.It's got this electro serenade type of beat. At first it'll raise its beat for Mickey and JC's rap parts, then it'll mingle hype up a little in the bridge where Jove sings the bridge.  Then BAM! ;the bass dropped as the crowd became one through the song! This song is so DOPE~! 

 

BIGBANG was dancing everywhere. A-Pink have tears if joy in their eyes and also SNSD. Looks like they idolize FLIPPED.

 

**

 

Location: Hong Kong @ MAMA 2013

Time: 21:25

 

SEHUN POV

 

The song finished perfectly with every one cheering on their feet. I glanced at my fellow members and they were cheering and clapping like there's no tomorrow.

 

That was the most amazing performance I ever had have experienced.

 

One by one they introduced themselves, a very k-pop way. Then they engaged in a conversation with the MC on stage and next thing we know their dancing to LUCIFER.

 

[Kris - Onew]
Soomeul gotdo chatji mothae naneun piharyeogo aesseo bwado
Geobujocha hal su eopneun


[Jove - Taemin]

Nege gadhyeobeorin na

[Mickey - Jonghyun]

Sarangieotdamyeon jeongmal saranghaetdeon georamyeon naege ireojineun mala

Her whisper is the lucifer


[ALL]
Nareul mukkgo gadundamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae
Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eobtneunde
Ja yurobge biweo nuh go barabwa
Ojik neoman chae ulge, neoman gadeuk chae ulge


*SKIP*

[Kris - Onew]

Niga miun geon anya silhdan geotdo anya
Danji geureon nunbichi budamil ppun
[Jonghyun]
Eodi anga ireohke
Nan neoman barabogo gidaryeon watjanha woah~

[JC - Minho]
Neoui nunbichi nal sarojabda 
Nali jinalsurok nalkaroweojyeotda
Neoeui jibchake jichyeotda manhi be eotda mame piga nanda
Na sseureojil Jjeum doimyeon dagawaseo cheonsagati "saranghae" ran mal
Nu ga jinjja neoyeotneunji aldagado haetgallige mandeunda


[ALL]
Nareul mukkgo gadundamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae
Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eobtneunde
Ja yurobge biweo nuh go barabwa
Ojik neoman chae ulge, neoman gadeuk chae ulge


[Mickey - Jonghyun]

Machi yuri seonge gadhyeobeorin bbi e roman doen geot gata


[JC - Minho]

Nareul naebdweo jayuroweo jil ddae neoreul jinjja saranghal su itgo


[Kris - Onew]

Hweonhi deulyeodabogo noireul manjyeo babo doen geot gata


[Aya - Key]

Nareul naebdweo jilrigedo amalgo neoreul jinjja barabol su itge

[ALL]
Nareul mukkgo gadundamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae
Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eobtneunde
Loverhollic, Robotronic, Loverhollic, Robotronic
Geobuhal su eobtneun neoeui maryeokeun lucifer

 

=============

 

Location: On stage @ MAMA 2013

Time: 21:30

 

MICKEY POV

 

I had to fight the urge to smirk. What can I say, we rosked the MAMA's. I could see GD in standing ovation along Taeyan, Seunrgri, Daesung and TOP. Now that was already an honor! The crowd was going wild and in hysteria. This is so overwhelming. 

 

I glanced at the podium where the idols where located and took a look at EXO. They were all applausing, my gosh, I think I'm going to faint.

 

 

My excitement died down as the three MC's made their way again on stage. I know they're going to launch the new show. I don't know what to think anymore.

 

What will everyone say?

 

How will EXO react?

 

How will the fans say?

 

FUDGIING PIGGYSTICK! 

 

"Is everyone having a good time?!" Asked MC #1

 

"YEAH!!!" replied the crowed.

 

"Good, because we have another surprise for you!" said MC # 2.

 

The crowd began to murmur and whisper. I'm shivering in my spot on stage beside Jove, who just gave me a reassurinf smile. I'm so nervous on what's going to happen.

 

"Korea has a new Variety Show. You have seen the trailers and advertisement and tonight, at this very moment we will be launching it all through out the country and to the world!" MC #3 proclaimed as everybody listened waited.

 

"Korea has a new variety show and it's HELLO DARLING. It's simliar as HELLO BABY but instead of taking care of a baby, participants need to COURT a lady and they'll end up as a couple and our FLIPPED very own, MICKEY shall be the participating lady! . . ." MC #1 began and the crowd cheered me on.

 

Unbelievable. I know.

 

 ". . . how's that sound everyone?"

 

"DAEBAK~!

 

"That'll be cool!"

 

"Interesting concept, but who will be the contestants?"

 

"Tell us please!"

 

The questions were flaring up from the crowd.

 

"Clue number one, it's a boy group!" said MC number two.

 

"SHINee?!" "BigBang?"

 

"INFINITE?" "BEAST?" "EXO?"

 

"SuJu?" "MBLAQ?" The crowd's guesses kept on coming as the clues where given out.

 

"Clue number two, they have more than eight  members  all in all?" MC number three norroweed it down.

 

"SuJu, has thirteen. It must be them!" came guess from a nearby fan.

 

"EXO has twelve, Maybe it's them!" said another.

 

"I'll let you guys choose from 'SuJu' or 'EXO'. So who's it gonna be?" asked MC number one.

 

"SuJu! SuJu! SuJu!!

 

"EXO! EXO! EXO! EXO!"

 

"Drum roll please!" MC number two requested, then sound of the drum rolling came.

 

rumble rumble rumble rumble rumble rumble rumble*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


"It's EXO~!"

.

.

.

.

 

And the most unexpected thing happened.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The whole stadium roared in agreement, congratualtions and celebration! 

.

.

Ubelievable. Trust me, Iknow.