HELLO DARLING - Chapter 1

HELLO DARLING! (EXO FANFIC!) [ON HOLD]

 

HELLO DARLING

CHAPTER 1

By: meeeoowth

**

MICKEY POV

 

My name is Mikaela Lee. I am 18 years old and I'm a member of FLIPPED.

 

FLIPPED is a five-member band composed of five girls. There's JC our leader and sub rapper, Kris our main lead vocalist, Aya the sub-vocalist, Jove our maknae, lead dancer and sub-vocalist and then me. I'm the lead rapper and sub-dancer.

 

We are now on our last destination for our World Tour: FLIPPING THE WORLD! Really catchy right? We are somehow famous already, in a span of 3 years we are succeeding to flip the world. We have gone to USA, London and Paris, Japan, Philippines and now, South Korea.

 

JC, Aya and Jove know how to speak French and Kris and I know how to speak Chinese. And all of us are fluent in English, Spanish and Korean making us a multi-lingual group. Being able to learn all these languages, our group has the advantage of being able to communicate with the fans with ease.

 

I'm a more excited to be in Korea than the rest of my co-members, because I'm a K-Pop fan! I'm a . . .

 

. . . VIP!

. . . BLACKJACK!

. . . BABY!

. . . A+!

. . . ELF!

EXOTIC AND MANY MORE~!

 

This is a dream come-freaking true! Kyaaaah! Fangirls could relate to how much I'm spazzing right now. XD Anyways, we'll be staying there for a month or so, depending on the circumstances.

 

"Hey Mickey? You're excited aren't you?"JC asked me. She was sitting next to me on the airplane.

 

We just came from the Philippines and heading to Korea. The Filipino fans were awesome, hope we'll be visiting again soon.

 

I turned to JC and said, "I sure am! I get to meet my favorite groups. I get to stand on the same lan and breathe the same air they're breathing!"

 

She giggled at my reaction and looked at the other three, who were sleeping.

"We're pretty much excited too, they got those fun talk shows and variety show. Maybe we'll be given a chance to participate in one too."

 

"Yeah! I hope we could. That'll be so awesome!" I nodded my head vigorously in agreement.

 

JC laughed again and ruffled my hair with her free hand. "You're so cute when you get excited." I pouted. I dislike being called cute. Or maybe not. . . . -_-

 

"Folks, this your Captain speaking. We have arrived at Incheon International Airport, where the current weather is slightly rainy and about 52° F, and we will be in the gate in about ten minutes. We'd like the flight attendants to prepare the cabin for arrival. We want to thank you for flying with us today. Especially to FLIPPED hope you enjoyed you flight. JOH-EUN HALU DOESEYU(Have a great day)."

 

"We're here! I can't believe it!" I pratically screamed and jumped out of my seat. And almost everyone stared at me, smiling or shaking their heads in amusement.

 

======================

 

SUHO POV

 

"Okay gather up everyone, come on gather up." I said as I called out to my members. In a few hours we will be heading to the airport. To tell you the truth I'm really nervous right now, I'm just putting on a brave face to avoid discouraging my members.

 

I wached as they came in pairs. Tao and Kris, Xiumin ang Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, Sehun and Luhan, Kai and D.O. and Lay with his cellphone, hey at least he's not alone.

 

"So, everybody ready?" I asked. But their attention was not on me anymore but to television.

 

I pouted and said, "Hey guys. Can you please turn off the television? I need to-" 

 

"Sssshh~!" Lay-hyung ang Chen hushed.

 

"Not now Hyung~" Said Sehun, Tao and D.O. while the rest kept staring at the flat screen. 

 

"What is so important right now other than preparing for the MAMA, huh?"

 

They all turned to me and said, "FLIPPED".

 

"So what, we still have to -  you said what?!" O.O

 

Chanyeol smiled. "FLIPPED is in Korea hyung~!!!!"

 

I stared at them blankly. "Seriously though?"

 

Baekhyun caughtt my shoulders and pushed me towards the television. When I glanced at the screen, I can't believe my eyes. There they were, FLIPPED in Incheon Airport, surrounded by the media and fans. JC walking ahead of the others, Kris and Anya talking to their manager, Jove taking pictures of her own and lastly Mickey, EXO's bias, waving at us through the screen.

 

"Aw~ Aegyo~!" We all said at once.

 

Then the girl group were asked to stand on a mini stage prepared just for them, looks like there will be an interview and looks like our schedule will be a little delayed too. Our manager other staff members are also in the room, watching the news. I don't blame them, almost everyone in Korea are fans of FLIPPED.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Hangug! (Good evening Korea!)" The MC greeted into the microphone. "This is Kim Jihoon live at Incheon International Airport and next to me is no other than, international superstars FLIPPED! Annyeonghaseyo, bangbeob-eun? (Good evening how are you?)"

 

" . . . 1,2,3 . . Annyeonghaseyo FLIPPED imnida!" FLIPPED said and then bowed formally.

 

"Annyeong. What brings you guys here in Korean?" The reporter asked and a microphone was given to JC.

 

"Annyeong. We are here in Korea for our World Tour, which we hope will be a success." JC said. Then the media was provided a microphone at the side of the stage, so they can also ask their questions.

 

A man with an oversized camera came forward and smiled at the group. "How long will you be staying in Korea?"

 

It was Jove's turn to answer. "We would probably be staying for three to four months, depending on our manager's decision."

 

The MC on stage stepped forward again and announced that they'll be allowing one last question.

 

"This last question is for Mickey".

 

======================

 

KRIS POV

 

We watched as the microphone was handed down to Mickey, who was on the other side of the stage. And I can't believe what I was seeing.

 

"OH!" - Sehun

 

"Do you see what she's wearing?" - Luhan

 

"Who would've thought she's a fan?!" - D.O.

 

Mickey looked cute as always, with her natural straight hair pulled to a ponytail, she has skinny denim jeans, sneakers, light make-up and an oversized t-shirt. A black oversized t-shirt with one word written in white blocked letters: K-POP.

 

The reporter continued with his question. "We see that you're a k-pop fan. My question is: Are you going to watch the MAMA 2013 tonight at HongKong?"

 

Mickey smiled at the reporter. Lucky bastard. Then she spoke into the microphone, "If our manager would allow me, I'll be on my flight to HK after this interview". Then she giggled at the reporter. Luck, lucky bastard.

 

"So ther you have it folks. FLIPPED is here in Korea and we will be seeing more of them in the months to come. Follow us on Faceboo, IG and Twitter to be updated. This Kim Jihoon. Good day."

 

"Alright, alright gather around people." Suho called out to us. "I know you're excited that FLIPPED is in Korea right now, but we still have to prepare for our flight, which is two hours away. So get ready in thirty minutes and meet up here. Understood?"

 

"Yes!" We chorused.

 

Then Tao spoke out. "So who wants to shower with me?"

 

======================

 

Comment what you think. :)

 

Thank you~