Love Again 004

Love Again (Series 1)

THE NEXT DAY

Krystal POV

Today is Minyoung unnie's anniversary and we were all getting ready to go pay our respects. We were waiting for Amber and Victoria to get out of their rooms.

"Where's Victoria unnie?" Sulli said.

"Yah, Vic were going to be late hurry up." Luna shouted.

Then Amber came out wearing a black skinny dress.

"Woah I didn't know you owned a dress." Luna joked.

"Hahaha very funny." Amber replied.

Then victoria came running out shouting, "Hurry hurry were going to be late!!"

We all ran out the door into our car and drove off. When we got there, the boys were there waiting for us. Then we got to the ceremony. After we paid our repects, we drove home. Sulli and Luna cried a lot more then all of us cause they were close with Minyoung the most.

That night we all sat a the table and did a little prayer before eating. While we were praying, almost all of us were crying and we all know that Minyoung unnie will always be in our hearts. 

POV END

Amber's POV

While eating, no one said a word. Not even Sulli and she loves to ask's questions, so i broke the awkward silence to bring up a conversation with my members.

"So Vic unnie... this food is really good."

"Oh... thank you Amber."

As soon as she said that Sulli broke out into tears.

"Dont cry!" I shouted.

All of us hugged her and cried with her. Its really hard to lose someone that you are really close with and love.

Amber's POV END

Onew Pov

We were in the living room watching TV trying not to cry or think about what happened. Then all of a sudden, Key got up and walked out the drom with out saying a word to us.

"Where is he going?" Taemin asked.

"Leave him he's hurting inside." Jonghyun replied.  

"Yeah I feel bad for him. His first love is gone just like that." I said.

"Do you think he'll be back soon?" Minho asked.

"Yeah he might be back in 2 hours." I answered.

I guess I was wrong because two hours have passed and Key wasn't in the dorm. That's when we all started to go crazy and so we tried calling him, but he didn't answer so we ran to f(x)'s drom.

POV END

NO ONE'S POV

The members of F(x) were all sleeping, but we saw Amber was sitting at the window crying by herself. Then the boys started banging on the door shouting, "LET US IN!!!" 3 times and with that said, they woke up the rest of the members.

When Victoria got out her room, she wasn't happy when she opened the door. So she shouted, "ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY!?!!??!"

"Sorry Victoria but is Key here?" Onew asked.

"No he never stopped by. Why?" Amber said while wiping her tears away.

"He left the dorm 3 hours ago and never came back. Were afraid something might have happened to him". Taemin said with a worried face.

"Ok lets get dressed and start looking for him." Luna said.

After everyone finished geting ready, they decided to spilt up. It was Onew and Victoria, Luna and Jonghyun, Sulli and taemin, and I told them that I will go by myself and see if I can find him.

NO ONE'S POV END

Amber's POV

We were keeping everyone posted on if we found Key or not. I looked everywhere. I looked at the places that me and Key go to. The last place that we went was the beach so I hoped he was there. I got in my car and drove to the beach where me and Key always go if we needed a break from reality. When I got there, I looked around. I then finally found him. He was surrounded by beer bottles. I knew he was drunk but I still went and sat beside him.

"A-Amber?" Key asked in a drunk way.

"Key what are you doing here??" I asked.

"What does it look like?" He said while taking a sip of beer.

Then I grabbed the beer bottle and emptied it in front of him.

"Key come on let's go home. We were all worried about you." I said while puting my hand out.

He grabbed my hand and got up. Before I knew, it he pulled me close. So close that I can feel his warm breath on my cheek. Then he.....

END POV

 

 

Hey guys sorry for the long wait again it just I'm really busy with things like homework, and training for my SMTOWN audition.

 I wanted to thank you guys for your support and your AWESOME PATIENCE for me to update. Since my Birthday is April 17th, I'm planing on doing a little mini fanfic for Ontoria because I hardly do any Ontoria so if you have any ideas leave them in the comment box below. Also, if you also want to audition for SMtown, click the link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjLtgR19aBk

This youtube vid that sm posted has all the info you need.

Lastly, there were alot of amazing comebacks this year like SNSD, 2NE1, BOA, 오렌지 캬라멜 (Orange Caramel), ETC.

IN THE COMMENTS BELOW LEAVE WHOS COMEBACK YOU LIKED THE MOST AND WHO YOU CAN'T WAIT FOR TO COME BACK. IF YOU KNOW ME THEN YOU KNOW I'M WAITING F(X)'S COMEBACK.

TILL NEXT TIME

FIGHTING AND BYE :)) XD!!