Love Again 003

Love Again (Series 1)

Amber POV

I was planing on taking Key to the beach because the anniversary of  Minyoung's death was tomorrow and knowing Key he will be locked up in his room but I can't blame... I know exactly how he feels. The year was 2008 a year before I was accepted in S.M Town, I got in a fight with my first love  Ju-won and when I stromed off, a taxi was rushing down the street and I didn't see but he did so he pushed me out of the way and risked his life for me. When that happened I thought I could never love again until I met Key.

"Amber were are you taking me?" Key asked.

"To the beach." I answered with a smile.

"Really?! :)" He said with a bright smile on his face.

When I the radio, me and Keys favourite song came on ( Oh!) by SNSD. We were singing along to the song for most of the way there.

"Oh were here." Key said.

"Kk i'll go get some drinks." I said.

"Like... beer??" Key asked.

"Noo I'm driving were not drinking."

"Fine."

When I got back to Key I saw him sitting on a rock looking like he was about to cry.

"Ummm key are you ok?"

"Y-yes." He said.

"Oppa..." When I said that I covered my mouth because I never called him 'oppa' before.

When he heard me call him oppa he looked at me in a weird way. I then sat beside him and said,

"Oppa I know how you feel."

"No you don't."

"Ya I do right now you feel like there's no way out. That you'll never love again and that you feel like your life is over. Am i right?"

He shook his head while saying, "Yes you are."

Then he got up and splashed water in my face playfully. We ended up having a water fight.

When we were done we hopped in my car and drove home.

POV END

THE NEXT DAY

Krystal POV

Today is Minyoung unnie's anniversary and we were all getting ready to go pay our respect. We were waiting for Amber and Victoria to get out of their rooms.

"Omo where's Victoria unnie?" Sulli said.

"Yah Vic were going to be late hurry up." Luna shouted.

Then Amber came out wearing a black skinny dress.

"Woah I didn't know you owned a dress." Luna joked.

"Hahaha very funny." Amber replied.

Then victoria came running out shouting, "Hurry hurry were going to be late!!"

We all ran out the door into our car and drove off. When we got there, the boys were there waiting for us. Then we got to the ceremony. After we paid our repects, we dove home. Sulli and Luna cried a lot more then all of us cause they were close with Minyoung too.

That night we all sat a the table and did a little prayer before eating. While we were praying, almost all of us were crying and we all know that Minyoung unnie will always be in our hearts. 

POV END

 

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT  I'M JUST SO BUSY NOW A DAYS, BUT I'M GOING TO KEEP ON UPDATING OH AND HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

Here are my 2 fav love songs. Click the links at the bottom:

Song number 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70MBQrlsr_M

Song number 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwbL-L-7-ow

Oh and i don't know if you heard this, but SNSD'S new song 'Mr. Mr.' comes out Feb 19th. Here the teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uw5gudgWQA

Also 2ne1 , and CNblue's songs with come out on the same day. So much spazzing will be going on. ( LOL XD)

Remember to subscribe, vote, comment, and show your friends.

Until next time...

FIGHTING!