Love Again 011

Love Again (Series 1)

That's when I kissed her on the cheek and feel asleep.

Key POV end

Amber's POV 

"Key I love you with all my heart. Do you feel the same way?"

"Yes I do love you. I never thought i could Love Again until I met you."

"So... you?"

"Yes I do... Amber Liu I LOVE YOU." Key said then kissed me.

That's when I woke up...

"W-what? Ow my head where I'm I? And who's holding me?" I asked.

That's when I truned around and saw it was Key. He was still asleep and he was hugging me from the waist. I didnt want to wake him up so stayed there hugging him back too.

"I Love you." I said softly.

I wish key knew how I feel when I'm around him, but I know he will just flip out. It's just better if my love for him will remain hidden. Key then started waking up.

I acted like I fell asleep so he won't lose his mind, but we feel asleep like we were kissing last night.

 "She's still sleeping, I better not wake her... Wait where are we?" Key asked.

AMBER POV END

KEY'S POV

"Wait where are we?"

"KEY OPPA!!" I heard some fan's shouting. 

"Wait. Are we in a hotel room together?!" I shouted.

"AHH!!" Me and Amber both shouted.

"Wait you're awake?" I asked.

"No you were talking so loud that it woke me up and the last thing I heard was hotel room." Amber said.

"Yeah, were in  hotel room..."

"Wa-what?" She asked in shock.

"Were in a hotel room keep up amber" I said

"Ya how did this happen??"

"Umm..."

---------------------------------------flashback----------------------------------------------

"Key, I l-love you."

"W-what?" 

"I love you. I have loved you for the longest time, but I never had the guts to tell you. In fact I was so happy when you asked me to be your fake girlfriend... But I just wish it could be like this forever." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"EARTH TO KEY WHAT HAPPENED?!" Amber shouted. 

"Uh you got drunk and passed out and I didn't want to take you to your dorm like that so I brought you here." I replied.

"But how did the fans know we were here?" Amber asked with a confused face.

"I don't know, but all they know is that I'm just here not you so your safe."

"Yes but how are we going to leave?"

"Wait I have a sweater. Here put it on." I said and threw her a sweater.

Key POV end

Amber's POV 

"Ready?" Key asked me. 

"Ready."

Keys plan was to cover myself so no one knows its me. We ran down the stairs and ran to Keys car but the whole time I heard shinee fans saying.

"OMO KEY AND SOME GIRL WERE IN A HOTEL ALL NIGHT!!"

"OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO!"

It was really weird hearing people say that, but thats how the world is.

"We made it lets head home." Key said.

"Yeah lets go." I replied and sighed of relief.

At the dorm

"Um Amber..." Key said.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for everything."

"Your welcome. Come in before our members worry."

"Okay."

Key walked me my dorm and hugged me so tight when we said our good-byes. We then walked into our dorms, but little did I know that my members had something in store for me.

 

Hey guys sorry for the long wait ;( 

I was busy so SuperZhoumi17 helped update them :0

Please keep on subscribing and keep on leaving comments. 

And also check out SuperZhomi17 fanfic's they're amazing. oh and who's waiting for F(X)'S COMEBACK??

xoxo

Lpearletta

wonder-girls-2012-wonderparty1.png