Ch 6: Laymin

Exo Christmas Oneshots
Lay wrapped the scarf around his neck a bit tighter as he nuzzled his nose against the fabric as he felt a cold breeze pass by, before he was pushed down into the snow. He pouted as he had gotten up again before wiping the snow off his clothes and looked around as he caught the culprit, “Y-Yah! Hyung?” Lay tilted and blinked as he saw Xiumin had pushed the latter down playfully, laughing softly as he saw his dongsaeng’s confused face. The elder gathered a pile of snow and made a small snowball that then he threw at the younger.


Lay shook the snow off his head as he smiled at his amused hyung who was too busy laughing at the latter. Lay quickly threw one at his hyung and then after snowball had been throw been thrown back at him. Then the two suddenly had a snowball fight and Lay suddenly tackled Xiumin in the snow, so he landed on top of him and the elder was underneath. Xiumin blushed from both the cold and the current position of the two, while Lay laughed and tapped his hyung’s nose before kissing his forehead.

“Hyung, that was fun to say.” Xiumin quickly nodded as he chuckled and sat up after Lay sit down beside him, “It’s fun when it snows huh?” Lay nodded as he rested his head on Xiumin’s shoulder before smiling as the two sat there watching the snowfall until the snow watching had turned into stargazing soon after.