Ch. 4 Baekyeol

Exo Christmas Oneshots

*picture will be there later =.= -hates the mobile ver 5ever- sorry for how short it is....

 

Baekhyun smiled as he wrapped his cold fingers around the very warm cup of hot chocolate and sharing a blanket with that was wrapped around him and Chanyeol. He leaned against the giant’s shoulder slightly before taking a small sip of his chocolate leaving a small chocolate mustache on his upper lip as Chanyeol smiled and leaned down to pull his tiny boyfriend into a sweet kiss as he tasted the sweet drink along with the small stain on the elder’s upper lip. He pulled away leaving his boyfriend flushed and Baekhyun hit his arm playfully as he blushed, “Y-Yah! This isn’t a drama Yeol…” Chanyeol laughed as poked Baekhyun’s cute nose and shrugged, “Babe it looked like that chocolate stain was going to stay there for a while if I didn’t tell you.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes at his cheesy boyfriend who was trying to find excuses just to touched and kiss him today on Christmas. Baekhyun sighed softly at the empty dorm since the rest of the members left to see their families leaving only Baekhyun and Chanyeol at the dorm, since Baekhyun's family went on vacation without him and Chanyeol didn't want to leave his baby alone at the dorm, so he stayed too.

 

Currently they were watching a marathon of Chrismas films, snuggling together with warm drinks in their hands. Chanyeol smiled as he had an arm around Baekhyun's waist and decided to pull out his guitar after he let go of the older's waist before turning off the TV. "Hey! It was getting to the good part." Baekhyun pouted as Chanyeol chuckled "Don't worry babe, we'll be doing something much better than that plot in the movie." Baekhyun blinked at his boyfriend cluelessly as he tilted his head, Chanyeol sighed softly as he watched his clueless boyfriend before strumming the guitar to "Christmas Day" before saying, "Baek, I meant we could sing instead of watching moving motion pictures." Baekhyun smiled, "I knew what you meant silly..."

 

After that Baekhyun started singing as Chanyeol contined to strumming his guitar. The couple stole kisses after every few songs and forgot about the now cold drinks and eveything else, since they were only enjoying being with each other and music. So it wasn't so bad staying back at the dorms for the holidays since they had each other and a spent it on a special musical date with just the two of them and no one else