Ch 5: Taoris

Exo Christmas Oneshots
Tao sat down on a bench as he was fairly exhausted from the bike ride and groaned as his stomach grumbled from food after having to be biking around for a bit. He pouted as he forgot his wallets at the dorm and hugged his jacket tighter before looking around. “Hmm.. where is Kris hyung anyways?” As soon as he asked the question aloud softly, it was answered with someone panting heavily, he looked up to see his hyung pedaling quite slowly to the final destination to Tao as the younger laughed at his hyung’s lack of stamina and athletic skills. Kris was good at being a cold and model like person on the outside, but on the inside he was just an unfit [in terms of getting tired after a short bike ride] and dorky hyung to Tao. “GE!” Tao yelled and waved his arms as he tried to catch the elder’s attention and Kris looked up as he smiled, before nodding, pedaling over to Tao’s bench. He placed the bike next to Tao as he finally got there and sighed in relief as he sat down next to the younger one. “Oh… my…god..” Kris exclaimed in English. “Tao ah… next.. time… let’s ...just sit… at home...with the … other members… for Christ Eve than… do this.” Tao giggled and patted his ge’s arm as the elder had to take a few breaths in between his words. 

    “Gee~~~” Tao said in a sing-songy voice as he smiled sweetly at Kris. “Yes Tao?” Kris looked at the younger suspiciously as he knew the EXO-M’s maknae’s aegyo tactics. “May we go get food as Ge’s treat?” Tao asked as Kris shifted slightly and sighed in defeat as he nodded, causing Tao to squeal slightly before getting up and tugging on his arm. Kris quickly got up as Tao had dragged him towards the food stands. For a hungry panda, Tao sure eats as much as one probably maybe more. As Kris followed the younger to a lot of carts as Kris had some small portions of food before Tao ate the rest, before Kris finally could buy something to eat for himself as he happily started eating the long potato chip on the stick as he knew Tao was occupied with the warm dukboki in his hands as they walked back to recollect their bikes. As Kris looked back at Tao, he widened his eyes to see all the dukboki gone.

 “B-But” Tao smiled at Kris as he giggled and eyed the food in the elder’s hand. “Ge” Tao leaned towards Kris, “Can I have a bite?” Kris gave him a slight  face as he shake his head, trying to tease Tao, “No Tao.. you ate too much already.” Tao pouted as he kept on begging and Kris rejected, until the younger gave up and retreated to the bikes as he looked at the ground. Kris sighed softly as he purposely left a bit left for Tao and walked towards the younger as he handed the stick to him, “Tao ah~ you can have the rest.” Tao looked up and smiled wide as he nodded and took the last bite as he hummed in delight. “Thanks Ge~ you are the best.” The best indeed and for that Tao was grateful to have a good hyung as his present for Christmas.