Ch 2: Lukai

Exo Christmas Oneshots
    “Hmm~” Luhan smiled as he had his hands wrapped around a warm cup of coffee while he fixed the strap of his bookbag for school. Today was finally the last day of school before break, which got everyone excited and such as the teachers are going to be aggravated by the behavior today in classes. Luckily his coat as well as the warm drink kept him warm on his walk to school. He continued to smile on his way as he entered the school gates, which were decorated with Christmas lights and a wreath as he walked in to the large school building that looked like a castle than an actual school. It was surprising to say that he had gotten into such a prestigious school with a massive scholarship due to his academics, school activities and sports, and Luhan being the perfect well-rounded student out there. A snowflake fell on the tip of his nose and he gasp at the slightly cold touch before giggling to himself. Luhan didn’t quite have many friends at school since he wasn’t rich like the others, his family was middle-class from China. He blinked as a bag was presented in front of him when he opened his locker with a tiny note attached to it as he squinted his eyes slightly to read it.

      

     


 Luhan-ah~ Meet me on the rooftop this bag


    Luhan smiled as he recognized the handwriting while checking his phone to see that he still had exactly an hour before school started and he wondered why this person was here at such an early time, which Luhan used this time to study. He slowly made his way through the huge hallways and through many turns and doors, he finally made it to the stairs that led to the rooftop. 

    So there he saw a familiar figure leaning against one of the walls and he quickly walked over with the bag and threw his things down as he wrapped his arms around the other boy’s neck and his eyes grew slightly teary as he looked at him and whispered a name he knew too well, “Jongin-ah…” The other smiled softly and wiped a tear that escaped Luhan’s eye, while wrapping his arms around Luhan’s waist. “I’m back hyung… I promised I would be.” Jongin spoke softly and took the bag from Luhan’s hand as Luhan sniffled slightly and continue to look up at the younger one. “I missed you so much you pabo… you took too long to come back.” Luhan pouted as Jongin laughed lightly and nodded, “Hmm… I guess you could blame S.M ENT for the long wait then hyung.” Luhan simply rolled his eyes as he watched Jongin take a slip of paper from the bag. Luhan blinked as he watched Jongin open it and handed him the letter, “What is it?” The brunette smiled cheekily and shrugged slightly, “Just read it hyung and you’ll find out.” As Luhan eyes skimmed over the letter, he gasped and looked up at Jongin again, “Chincha? Like really? I got in?” The other nodded as Luhan suddenly ran over to hug him with a smile on his face. “This is the best early Christmas present Jongin-ah!” The letter signified that Luhan did indeed was accepted as an trainee for S.M.ENT as he knew that Jongin had been there for a while in the first place. 

                                                                GxaqzR6fmU_JRHO6-I1bQjSJg29rMFQM8B-s3brf

                                         -3 years, 5 days, and 3 minutes later-


    Luhan smiled to himself as EXO just won on Show Champion for Christmas Day and 12 miracles of December, he laughed as they did their little encore and backstage everyone talked, while having a short interview before going back to the dressing rooms. He yelped slightly as he felt an arm wrapped around his waist and blushed as he turned his head slightly to see Jongin. “AH!” He blushed even more after Jongin had pulled at one of his suspenders as he hit his chest. “Jongin…you are too mean to me.” Jongin laughed at the scene and pecked his hyung’s cheek, “Well today is Christmas and we just finished a performance and we have another concert to do with f(x) sunbaes.” Luhan nodded and poked Jongin’s nose, “And then after that we go home and have a peaceful sleep for Christmas right?” Luhan laughed softly before Jongin replied, “Hmm~ Maybe because I have a surprise for you hyung ah~”

                                                          



 -one concert later-IMXK4DFxYwHKq9q3xlpGDq7qugsl9tkZjUbJE67v

    Luhan was dressed for bed and rubbed his eyes to go to his room which was shared with Jongin and Chanyeol. He blinked as he saw Chanyeol already asleep after his shower while he looked to see a row of candles and small light up arrows. He decided to follow them since it wouldn’t hurt to see what this is right? He looked up as he saw no more once he had entered the living room and blinked as he looked up to see Jongin on the couch. The other looked up to see his hyung and smiled as he beckoned for him to come over. Luhan quickly walked over as he snuggled under the blanket, since it was cold and cuddled next to Jongin since the younger was his nearest source of warm. “What did you lead me here for Jongin?” Luhan asked as he looked up at the other, “Hmm~ I just wanted to sleep with you hyung, since you know Chanyeol snores so loudly anyways.” Luhan chuckled and nodded as he pecked the other’s cheek while he smiled. “Deh… I see and oh Jongin ah~ Merry Christmas!” Luhan whispered as Jongin leaned over, “Here is your surprise hyung.” Jongin quickly placed a puppy in Luhan’s lap and pecked the other’s lips. “Merry Christmas to you too…” Luhan blushed as he snuggled that night with Jongin and their new puppy. And what cute little Christmas miracles that he did indeed encounter.