Ch 3: Sesoo

Exo Christmas Oneshots
Sehun pouted slightly as he watched how his Kyungsoo was spending time with Jongin on Christmas Eve. 


Earlier:

    Today Kyungsoo decided to bake cookies for Christmas since it was just the day before Christmas of course. He woke up early that day and slowly escaped from his bed, which Sehun slept in too for some odd reason instead of sleeping in his room with Luhan. Kyungsoo quickly washed up in the bathroom and such before walking out of his room quietly and tipped toed out to the hallway towards the kitchen since it was too early in the morning for anyone to be awake really. He kind of wanted to surprise the others with baked goods on the morning of Eve. 

    


As he was gathering all the ingredients and materials needed, he heard a door open and he looked towards the hallway to see Jongin walk slowly to the kitchen with a sleepy smile on his face. “Hey Hyung~” The other said in a sleepy voice as he rubbed his eyes cutely and made his way the kitchen. Kyungsoo giggled at the other’s cuteness and smiles, “Hmm… Good Morning Jongin, but what are you doing up so early?” The younger blinked and nodded, “Oh I just woke up on my own and found myself not being able to sleep again.” Kyungsoo frowned slightly as he heard this and tilted his head, “Why is that Jongin?” The younger just simply shrugged. “I guess since it’s Christmas Eve?” Kyungsoo nodded and decided to believe him as he continued started to measure things and puts them in a big mixing bowl. “Well since no one else is up, do you want to make cookies with me Jongin ah?” Jongin nodded as he walked over to stand beside Kyungsoo and as Kyungsoo mixed the batter, Jongin would add the correct amounts of ingredients to add to it.

   


After the batter was done and both boys decided to taste the uncooked dough, which cause them to hum in excitement at the taste, they decided to cut the cookies into shapes on cutting boards with cookie cutters. Kyungsoo giggled as Jongin played with a ginger bread shaped one and the head had broken off, causing Jongin to pout. As they had finished doing that, Kyungsoo placed them all on the pan and pushed them softly into the hot over while cleaning up the slight mess in the kitchen and putting the used ingredients in the trash or back on the shelves. Jongin hummed lightly as the time passed and by the time the other members of K woke up, they saw Kyungsoo and Jongin decorating the cookies, decided to go check it out. Chanyeol and Baekhyun both took one right away as Suho thanked Kyungsoo and Jongin before taking a bite of one with a smile to please. 

    


Sehun just pouted as he woke up in an empty bed with no Kyungsoo and just had a pillow that smelled like his favorite hyung. He slowly got up and washed up before walking out to see the commotion in the kitchen and frowned slightly


Now: 

   


He decided he should take action before Jongin took his Kyungsoo away for good and he wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo before pecking the elder’s cheek. Kyungsoo widened his e eyes to look at Sehun and blushed softly, “G-Good morning S-Sehun ah~” He stuttered and Sehun smiled, “Morning Hyung.” Sehun sighed softly at the warm scent of Kyungsoo and cookies before saying, “Kyungsoo hyung~ Feed me one pleaseee~” Kyungsoo chuckled softly at the maknae’s aegyo and nodded, “Arrasso arrasso Sehun ah~” Kyungsoo took one and placed it near Sehun’s lips before the younger take a bite and another until he finished it as Kyungsoo continued to work. Kyungsoo gasps slightly as he felt something warm and wet around his fingers and turned his head to see Sehun  on them slightly, before Sehun  his lips and kissed each delicate fingertip and smiled again at Kyungsoo.

   

 After finishing the cookies in the kitchen and placing the cookies in a neat pile on a plate before asking someone to send some to the M members. He finally sat on the couch to join the other members who were watching TV. Sehun laid down as Kyungsoo sat beside him, so his head would rest in Kyungsoo’s lap. Kyungsoo smiled as he played with Sehun’s hair and watched TV as well. Sehun smiled as he looked up at his hyung to catch Kyungsoo staring at him and he winked, causing the older to blush. Then Oh Sehun knew that silently Kyungsoo hyung was forever his starting tomorrow. Why tomorrow? Kyungsoo hyung would find himself underneath the mistletoe with a mischievous maknae stealing a kiss on his lips on Christmas Day.