Ch 1: Suchen

Exo Christmas Oneshots
It was Christmas eve and the thing was Chen is a procrastinator. So being assigned to buy the leader of K something was quite difficult, since well, it was the last day for holiday shopping. Chen pulled on a heavy coat with a hat covering his head with dark skinny jeans with some sneakers. He rolled his eyes slightly as he mumbled to himself that he was really the only person to not buy his present yet. Yet, in his mind, he still had no idea what to buy as he past the stores full of accessories, clothing, food, coffee, and well let’s just say there were just a lot of stores that he past with no interest. It wasn’t that he didn’t like his Suho-hyung… just its hard to get something that the leader hadn’t gotten or owned yet. He blinked as he stopped in front of this store, which looked quite plain on the outside to say, but it was interesting to Chen which was the reason why the lad decided to step in the strange store. He looked around to see weird stuff in there, like old ancient pots and pottery, umbrellas and fans, paintings, and other things. But what really caught his eye was this thing, well it was hanging from the window while it kind of twinkled from the sunlight. It was shaped in a hoop with beads and feathers were hanging from it with the string in the hoop created a web-like shape. The thing was, Chen didn’t know what it is first of all… and what can that thing do?

    Someone then walked up to him and tapped his shoulder, while the latter just blinked and turned to look at the stranger, “May I help you with something boy?” The girl smiled. Chen nodded while pointing to the strange thing, “May I ask what this is?” The girl nodded and looked where he pointed, “Oh! That is called a Dream Catcher~ It’s a neat little thing,” she said as she reached over to pluck it from the window, while handing it to Chen, “They catch your bad dreams if you keep it in your room and occasionally sometimes they make your wish come true.” Chen nodded as he listened and smiled at the girl, “Thanks, I think I’ll take it.” That’s when the girl led him to the cash register and Chen paid, then he walked out with it carefully wrapped in a pretty tissue paper and placed in a gift bag. “Hopefully, he will like this…” Chen mumbled to himself as he looked at the bag and started to walk back to the dorms in the cool night.

                                                 



   sPVeGGBoSHmzCrQc4qRc51-RjZVviaNjh38mvuua       -Fastforward to Christmas Day!-


    So here they were… all 12 members of exo huddled together on several couches with the presents on the table in the middle while they conversed, some played games, watched movies, and do what they would do together as an actual family would do. So now it was currently 11:30 pm on Korean time and everyone is excited to open presents, but some are a bit sleepy to say, It was like a secret santa game between the members where each one pulled a name from a hat and they would have to get a present for that person, but the other person must not know. So Chen smiled and laughed at the gifts some people had gotten and such. Until Baekhyun fanboyed about the SNSD poster and eyeliner from Chanyeol, while Chanyeol got a new hat from Baekhyun. Kyungsoo was gifted with a stuffed penguin with big eyes just like him from Sehun as he got the maknae some bubble tea. Luhan put on his new Ray bans with a smile at Kai as a thank you and Kai had some new shoes from Luhan. Tao had given Xiumin a new scarf and he received new earphones from the elder. Kris got Lay a unicorn pillow pet as Lay gave Kris another alpaca to keep Ace company. 

    While Suho and Chen exchanged smiles while exchanging their gifts to each while they waited for who would open their gift first. Chen fluttered his eyelashes slightly as Suho caught the attractive act out of the corner of his eyes and couldn’t deny his feelings for the younger from his beautiful features to his beautiful voice. All the members knew the feelings between the two, well all except for Chen of course.  So Chen unwrapped the bow on the box and opened it up slowly to see a simple silver bracelet with his name engraved on it, “Hyung ah… Y-You didn’t have to spend so much really…” Chen pouted slightly as he looked up at the elder as he chuckled, “But it is for my special dongsaeng to say.” Chen immediately blushed at the comment and nodded as he placed his hand through the bracelet as he let the delicate piece of silver rest around his wrist. Suho smiled as he carefully opened the bag and unwrapped the paper as Chen nervously sat next to him while biting his lip slightly. Suho blinked and held up the Dream Catcher while smiling, “Is this a…?” Chen finished his sentence, “Dream Catcher?” Suho nodded. “It makes the bad dreams go away and sometimes it might grant wishes to hyung~” Chen cooed as he was excited that his hyung was impressed and when the clock showed 12 o'clock while the Dream Catcher had twinkled from the light of a star, that’s when Suho’s lips were pressed again Chen’s lips which ended in a wonderful Christmas wish after all.